Search results

1. P

Closing up my garage shop

It was great meeting everyone, this is still a really good group. Thanks to everyone who came and helped me unload all of this stuff. There are still some items left that I will sell at rock bottom prices if anyone shows up or contacts me in the next two hours. I also have a large shop vac I...
  2. P

The Domino is a great tool. I don't really want to get into mailing stuff. Now that I am so close I am looking forward to it being over tomorrow, and even if no one takes it, it may come in handy someday.. I'm sorry I didn't see it when you were here, it took me a while to get everything...
  3. P

Tomorrow I will attempt to unload the rest of my stuff. Anything that doesn't sell will either go into storage or the fire pit. Please feel free to stop by between 12pm and 3pm.
  4. P

A bunch more stuff went today and I updated the pdf in the OP to reflect what is left. I have about a dozen clamps to sell also, but I don't have a photo in there.
  5. P

I posted an updated list in the OP. Most of the large items are gone - the dust collector is gone. It has been busy over here. There is still a lot of smaller items and I will have a good amount of items available for Saturday. I am close enough that I would like to finish off everything on...
  6. P

So everyone knows - I am trying to check timestamps here, on PM, and in email to ensure the first person that says they want it gets first dibs. Also, I have already answered this to the folks I have conversations with, but for everyone else, I am basically available any day after 10:30am - I...
  7. P

OK I'll note down your names. Please let me know when you plan to come pick up the stuff.
  8. P

Thanks for letting me know. Until I figure it out, I changed the link to an attached pdf file that you can download. Zoom in to see the photos in more detail. Also, make a road trip out of it! :) Martin came from Hillsborough and I sent him home with a bunch of stuff.
  9. P

OK I finished my list and updated the OP with it. I lowered all the prices so if you have previously spoken to me you might want to check again as some for them are much lower than I originally was thinking (I decided to try to finish this sooner rather than later). Also, I wanted to announce...
  10. P

Sounds good, I am trying to organize a bit. I might make up a grab bag for you to take some stuff for free. Some of this will be hard to explain well enough to sell.
  11. P

Just letting you all know I am working hard on this. I will have a spreadsheet with photos of everything and prices. I am dropping the prices on everything since there is so much to move and I want to get this over with. There is a lot of sharpening stuff and tons of router bits, a lot of...
  12. P

I got a lot of questions about the Domino so I guess I should say it is tentatively gone (pending pickup). Thanks for all the interest.
  13. P

It's the 500 model I believe. I have all the attachments and at least 5 bits and another systainer with a bunch of tenons in it. I was thinking the whole lot for $900.
  14. P

I never got into turning for fear of the GAS it would trigger, although I figured I would eventually succumb. But now, maybe not. I do have some gouges and such that are more for carving though. I will have to dig them out with the rest of everything.
  15. P

I am starting my list and will post it here when I am done in a week or so. I am not really in a rush for any of this so sorry if it seems like I am dragging this out - I'm just doing it when I get to it. I'll give you guys a head start of a day or 2 before I also put it on craigslist. Also I...
  16. P

It's a G0490X. The X is not on the body which I complained to Grizzly about but they said the only difference at the time was the spiral cutterhead which it does have. I have not been sure what to price things at yet and have been telling people $1000 but am thinking $950 is a better price...
  17. IMG_20200428_145818.jpg

IMG_20200428_145818.jpg

18. IMG_20200428_145920.jpg

IMG_20200428_145920.jpg

19. P

Thanks! Every so often I check back in here to see what's going on, so it would definitely be my first stop if I decide to jump back in.
  20. P

Hi all. I was pretty active here around when the site was first turning into what it is today; I remember the discussions about membership and such. Especially around 11 or 12 years ago I was going on shop crawls, hosted my garage at one, brought my family to a big picnic meeting we had, and...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors