Search results

1. BobcatBob

Tools for sale

I've been told that someone has decided to take everything. Thanks for looking.
  2. BobcatBob

Tools for sale

Tool cabinet mentioned above looks a lot like this.
  3. BobcatBob

Tools for sale

A lady I know is selling her husband's (died 3 years ago) woodworking tools. I went to see them and came up with a list of tools. She would like to sell them all as a package, but I told her she would have to be flexible. . She is located in Cary. Here is the list of tools: ShopSmith Mark V saw...
  4. BobcatBob

Different open segment turning

Nice looking piece. I never heard of Katlox wood so I looked it up on the internet. Says it is a very hard, dense wood which I'm sure made for some very interesting turning and very sharp tools.
  5. BobcatBob

Latest Turnings, Including "Diamonds"

As usual Charlie, another work of art. Bob
  6. BobcatBob

Segmented Turning Workshop - March 15th, 22nd, 29th

Charlie, I could come to either the 15th or the 22nd workshop, or if they are filled up, I can come to your weekday workshop. Thanks.
  7. BobcatBob

First cutting board

I like the design you created for both the cutting boards. I'm sure you're mom was happy to get it.
  8. BobcatBob

A couple of recent pens

It's one of those bullet pens that Penn State Ind sells. What you see at the top is the "bolt" and it is also the piece that extends the ink cartridge. Bob
  9. BobcatBob

Latest Turnings, Again

Charlie, your turnings are simply amazing. You must never sleep. :) Bob
  10. BobcatBob

Which wood is good for turning a simple carvers mallet?

I made one out of a branch from a white oak tree. Turns out to be a solid, dense piece of wood that I turned down on my lathe. Has a good feel to it and works well. Bob
  11. BobcatBob

Quick one for charity

Beautiful vase. A winner for sure for someone. Bob
  12. BobcatBob

Walnut Haul

Nice to have connections like that. Good haul! Bob
  13. BobcatBob

Segmented wood turning show

What an honor to be invited to show your work. Congrats! Having seen your work, I know you will be a big hit. Bob
  14. BobcatBob

Time at the lathe!

With those pens, you should have a very successful craft show.
  15. BobcatBob

Just another pen... ya'll tired of them yet?

With the way that tine sticks out, that pen could probably be used a a weapon if necessary. Nice job!
  16. BobcatBob

A couple pens.

I noticed in reading the pdf you had cones on the ends of the pen while you were putting on the finish. Did you make them or did you buy them? If you bought them, where did you get them? They look like they would be good to use especially when applying CA glue because it doesn't look like it...
  17. BobcatBob

A couple pens.

Good work on the article (pdf) and the pens. Thanks for taking the time to add another dimension to pen making. Bob
  18. BobcatBob

Trend Airshield Pro sale

Just thought I'd let you all know that Enviro Safety Products is having a sale on the Trend Airshield Pro. I just ordered one for myself and saved $73.00. Here is the wedsite: http://www.envirosafetyproducts.com/trend-airshield-pro.html When you check out be sure and use coupon code "trend" to...
  19. BobcatBob

Peppermill advice

Scott, which peppermill kits did you get, the CrushGrind kits or the traditional metal ones? The instructions will be different for which one you selected. Bob
  20. BobcatBob

Juniper Bowl

I never thought of using coffee grinds as a filler either. I like it so much I am going to give it a try the next time the need arises.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS