Search results

1. G

Woodworking Classes

Anyone interested in woodworking classes should go to wood@sawtooth.org. We offer a variety of woodworking classes at the Sawtooth Center for Visual Art in downtown Winston Salem. I teach three classes along with other extremely talented instructors!
  2. G

Request for Quote for Laundry Room Cabinets - Anyone Interested?

How soon do you need these cabinets?
  3. G

5/4 Red Oak For Sale W/Pic

do you still have the oak? Thanks Garry
  4. G

Select Poplar

Okay I get it! I'll put up pictures monday thank's everyone!:thumbs_up
  5. G

Select Poplar

Thank's Bobby for your reply you can call me at 336-408-8468.I'll give you the info!
  6. G

Select Poplar

Picked up about 320 bf of kiln dried select poplar today paid for 4/4 but almost all the boards are sawed heavy 4/4 to 5/4. 6ft- 10" long and 9' long $1.80 per bf. anyone need some of it? It's local lumber saved from the tub grinder!
  7. G

Planer feeder sudden failure

This is completely off the subject but where do you get your lumber down there? My dad lives on Oak Island I usually get down there once ore twice a month as far as the planer goes if you cant get going I have one on the island?
  8. G

WIP walnut secretary

Looks good!I know there is a lot of work in it you should be very proud.
  9. G

Anybody need some new tool $

I also need tool money and I'm sure I can build it I'll send you a quote.:icon_thum
  10. G

4/4 Red Oak KD Lumber Run?

I had a lead on some color matched red oak with that real nice wheat color a few weeks ago I can check on it if anyone's interested! and maybe some quarter sawn?
  11. G

#1 common cherry

I have about 450 bf mostly 5 and 6 inches wide a few wider boards 11 and 12 ft lengths straight line ripped 1 side not a lot of sap $2.80 bf.
  12. G

#1 common cherry

I have some #1 common cherry for sale in Winston-Salem delivery can be arranged for certain areas if anyone's interested!
  13. G

Looking for a Charlotte area shop that does doors and drawer fronts

Hi John I can make your doors for you! Let me know the details!
  14. G

Looking for ~100 bfd 4/4 poplar

Did you ever find the poplar you were looking for? If not I have some but I'm in Winston!
  15. G

Cherry Lumber

I have to build a corner cupboard for a customer and a mantle.
  16. G

13 ply birch plywood 4 x 8 - $30 (Raleigh)

Can you give me more info on the plywood sounds like a good deal!
  17. G

Cherry Lumber

I have some nice #1 common cherry kiln dried in the rough 11 and 12 foot lengths located in Winston-Salem.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS