Search results

1. Will Goodwin

REALLY getting started

I bought the plans... thanks Steve! Trent... good to be back, no worries - Steve had some good feedback. I'll keep everyone posted. Tom - point taken, thanks.
  2. Will Goodwin

REALLY getting started

Ok guys, I know it has been a very long time since I've been on or posted, but I've had lots of kid stuff to iron out. I am now ready to really dig in and get serious about the projects around the house. I need to start in the shop obviously. I will be limited on space, so I need to come up...
  3. Photo of the Photographer

Photo of the Photographer

Misc photos from Saturday
  4. Greg demonstrating technique

Greg demonstrating technique

5. Prep for Plane Instruction

Prep for Plane Instruction

6. A few members recruiting

A few members recruiting

7. Will Goodwin

Friday at Klingspore's extravaganza

Greg was a great teacher. I was only able to attend the plane discussion on Saturday afternoon, but it was well worth the 4 hours of total drive time with wife and kiddo. It was great to see some of the guys who I haven't seen in a while. I'll post the few pics I took soon.
  8. Will Goodwin

First Home in NC

We close on our house in Hillsborough next week. I look forward to settling in and setting up shop :eusa_danc. Of course we need to get moved and unpacked, but then I forsee some honeydo ww projects.
  9. Glossy finish top view

Glossy finish top view

10. Feet

Feet

11. Opposite View

Opposite View

12. Cedar Lined Box with Brass Lid support

Cedar Lined Box with Brass Lid support

13. Hardwood Exterior with Brass Lock and key

Hardwood Exterior with Brass Lock and key

14. Will Goodwin

Happy birthday Will Goodwin!

Hey y'all. Thanks for the Birthday wishes! ... I forgot my password for a while. I just spent a few hours trying various ones that I have used in the past :widea: ... just remembered the right one. Well, parenthood and my new job (a year ago) has kept me busy. I need to get with some of...
  15. Will Goodwin

Happy Birthday Glennbear!

Happy Birthday. I hope you get lots of Tools! Just browsing the site while I watch the Men's Hockey finals of the Olympics. Hope you are doing well. Will
  16. Will Goodwin

Lots to announce

More pics if you are interested. Some of them are fuzzy cause we didn't want to use a flash. (And I'm not the best photographer). http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=6m2nnax.a5rie54l&x=0&y=-hqev41&localeid=en_US (link to my wife's Kodak Gallery)
  17. Will Goodwin

Alex was on TV!!!!! UPDATE

Re: Alex is gunna be on TV!!!!! Congratz to proud dad and Alex! Keep up the good work both of you!
  18. Will Goodwin

Lots to announce

Thanks all ... and amen to that Cathy ... got to love it when a plan comes together. For those in Hillsborough, Sports Endeavors. I'm working as a programmer for them. The coolest part about that is that their building is an old furniture company, so there is some nice wood on the inside...
  19. Will Goodwin

Lots to announce

Thanks. For those who want details, Megan was born Aug 1, premature, but doing well. She is 5 lbs 6oz. ... more details to come.
  20. Will Goodwin

Lots to announce

Well since I logged in last, I'm sure lots has happened with you all and the site. I am no exception. I accepted a full time position in Hillsborough. (Nice town all you guys and gals in Orange county!) I now commute there everyday. And on Wednesday, we got a call about an adoption...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS