Search results

1. Bigdog72

Free Dewalt DW735 blade set Gone

I’ll say I’m a back up if Robert falls out
  2. Bigdog72

Free to good home

I have a shop built air cleaner for free to a good home. Unit is about 20” x 36” and hangs from ceiling. I used a furnace blower for the air mover and I have 2 stages of filters built in. Ideally, unit needs to be picked up at my shop in Lillington (Buies Creek area). Please contact if interested.
  3. Bigdog72

Delta Unisaw For Sale; PRICE REDUCED!!! SOLD

Somebody is going to get an awesome deal on a top line saw. Jump before it’s gone!
  4. Bigdog72

Table saw

First: no pictures it didn’t happen! :) I have an older Unisaw and I have my DC set up in the rear bottom of the cabinet. I use thin kerf blades and zero clearance inserts. Dust collection is as good as it gets without an over blade setup.
  5. Bigdog72

Free Dust Right Bag (GONE)

Sent PM
  6. Bigdog72

RDU Lunch - Friday May 20

I will try to be there. Depends on how my chemo goes tomorrow
  7. Bigdog72

What did you do in the shop this weekend?

Figured out how I will install my new dust collector. Prepped material for 6 cutting boards. Worked on my Grill cart. Started relabeling all my 4x4 plastic hardware bins.
  8. Bigdog72

Seeking advice - building 50 x 100 shelter

Phil, I think you need to get with a truss company so they can design the roof structure. Then take those plans to an architect and have the supports for the roof drawn. Assuming the floor will be dirt you need a framer that is competent enough to erect the structure. 50’ trusses are not for...
  9. Bigdog72

Need some Cherry (pick up at picnic)

Guys, I need the following for a rocking chair for my wife: 1 - 8/4 x 8 x 48 Cherry 1 - 6/4 x 8 x 48 Cherry Would like to pick up at picnic if possible. Thank you in advance!
  10. Bigdog72

Raffle ticket numbers

I seem to have misplaced one of my raffle ticket notifications. Is it possible to look up ticket numbers?
  11. Bigdog72

Table saw

I wll sell you my Delta Unisaw after I win the Saw Stop on Saturday!
  12. Bigdog72

NCWW mentoring network

I would love to consult on what not to do when building a shop. It might be my calling!
  13. Bigdog72

Where and when

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
  14. Bigdog72

Where and when

Thank you for info. I still would like to know what time to be there.
  15. Bigdog72

Where and when

It’s been about 10 years since my last picnic. Can you please tell me (and others I am sure) where exactly the picnic is, the start time and maybe some idea on a schedule of events? I would be very appreciative!
  16. Bigdog72

Picnic Signup - May 14

Please change my count to just myself. Wife is not well. Will still bring brownies.
  17. Bigdog72

HF Dust Collector For Sale at the Picnic

I will take it and meet you at the picnic. Hopefully it will fit in my Rav4
  18. Bigdog72

Dowel Max

Due to a rocking chair order from the love of my life I have decided to add dowels to my joinery skills. I covet a Dowel Max kit and wonder if there is one collecting dust in someone’s shop. I would gladly pay for the privilege of putting this Nobel tool back to work. Please consider helping a...
  19. Bigdog72

Brand New Toy (Tool)

When I win the raffle I will have the same feelings!
  20. Bigdog72

Oregonian in the Camel City

Welcome from Buies Creek, NC! Home of the Campbell Camels!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS