Search results

1. golfdad

Earlex 5500 Needle sets

I have a 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 & 2.5 Needle sets for Earlex 5500. $20 per set or $70 for all 4
  2. golfdad

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to the whole NCWW family. Hope everyone finds peace and enjoys family on this great day!
  3. golfdad

Chainsaw Mill

Anyone have a reccomendation for a decent backyard chainsaw Mill ?
  4. golfdad

Happy Fathers Day

Happy fathers day to all you Dad’s
  5. golfdad

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has people to enjoy the day with
  6. golfdad

Birthday Present

Had to do something special for my third grandsons 1st birthday. His mom has always loved the Moose so I gave it a whirl. 8 *
  7. golfdad

Earlex 5500 Needles

I have 3 Earlex 5500 needles and I no longer have that Spayer. $ 40 takes all 3
  8. golfdad

Church Pew

My daughter is looking for a small old church pew. If anyone has a lead on something like this please pm me.......Thankyou
  9. golfdad

Helical Cutter Head

Has anyone purchased the Helical cutter head from Grizzly for the Dewalt 735? If so can you give pro’s and con’s.
  10. golfdad

A job well done

Another fantastic job by my friend Michael Matthews
  11. golfdad

2" Pine slab needed

I need a 2" slice from a pine log thats about 10-12 in dia. Need it for a small table top
  12. golfdad

Side Work

Folks I had a call from a gentleman in N Raleigh. Needs a side of his shutter refabricated. . Any one interested please PM me and I will pass you his info. I do not have time right now. Thanks
  13. golfdad

Walnut Cookie

I am looking for walnut cookie atoind 2" thick in the 10-12 diameter range. Please PM me if you have one available
  14. golfdad

Help Needed

Folks we've had a setback here at our house. My wife Theresa was diagnosed on Tues with lung cancer. Hopefully they have caught it early enough. In the the process of doing all the testing and will meet with oncologist later next week. If believe in prayer please pray for her.
  15. golfdad

Maple Bowl

This is more figure and color than I have ever seen in a piece of maple
  16. golfdad

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at NCWW. Safe travels to all and good times spent with family
  17. golfdad

Dewalt Scroll Saw stand

Free to a good home. Can be picked up in Clayton or at Extravaganza next weekend
  18. golfdad

Router issues

Folks I had a Ridgid trim router get hung up yesterday. Little burning smell by the time I got it shut off. Now it will not run. Could it be just brushes that got burned out or is it more likely a burnt motor ?
  19. golfdad

Triad Shop Crawl

The crawl did take place yesterday with great success. Thanks to Jermey and family for opening up there home for us to have a great lunch. We saw some great shops all different and fit to please there owners. The fellowship was also a big plus. Thanks to all who opened there spaces up for a...
  20. golfdad

Undermount sink

My daughter would like an undermount sink in her laundry room which will have butcher block counter top. Any harm in this idea?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS