Search results

1. gordonmt

merbrau lumber

This website explains this material a little more. http://www.exteriorwood.com/merbau.htm
  2. gordonmt

merbrau lumber

I need to find a source for Merbrau Lumber. This is an inported deck wood from Australia. Does anyone know where I might find this critter?
  3. gordonmt

My spring project

Mark, Yes, it's a lady lux. We bought it off Ebay new for under $300. Thought that was a steal. Trent, Yes, the tile work is mine and it may be my last because it almost did me in. The floor was a killer on my knees and the backsplash took about a million cuts on a saw but the results were...
  4. gordonmt

My spring project

It was finally time for our kitchen project to begin. I had a dream of making all the cabinets myself but time and talent ran out and we opted to purchase some Thomasville cabinets. The project started with a tear out of the old floor. I put this floor in twenty years ago and it was not going...
  5. DSC03953

DSC03953

6. mess

mess

7. electrical and drywall

electrical and drywall

8. take out old floor 1

take out old floor 1

9. take out old floor

take out old floor

10. finished

finished

11. after drywall

after drywall

12. Kitchen original

Kitchen original

13. mess

mess

14. electrical and drywall

electrical and drywall

15. take out old floor 1

take out old floor 1

16. take out old floor

take out old floor

17. finished

finished

18. after drywall

after drywall

19. Kitchen original

Kitchen original

20. gordonmt

How did you start?

22 glorious years ago, my wife and I moved into our first apartment together and shortly there after she indicated that she would like to purchase a planter stand for our second floor balcony. She had picked out a rather simple multi layered design that I though carried an outlandish price. I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS