Search results

1. Badabing

SOLD. PRICE DROP: For Sale: Rockler Crib Hardware Kits

Hi John! When do you want to come get it?
  2. Badabing

SOLD: Air Compressor - Husky 1.7 horsepower 26 gallon oil-less 150 psi

Price lowered. I really want this out of the way! Great compressor with little use on it.
  3. Badabing

SOLD: Air Compressor - Husky 1.7 horsepower 26 gallon oil-less 150 psi

This is a pre-owned Husky 1.7 horsepower 26 gallon oil-less air compressor. 150 psi max pressure and 5.6 cfm max air flow (at 40 psi). It works in the horizontal or vertical position. Comes with handle, wheels, and has a quick connect fitting. This compressor is in very good condition since...
  4. Badabing

FOR SALE: Clear Acrylic Dust Hood (good for lathe use)

Never used. Similar model sells for $25 online. Asking $15. Pick up in South Charlotte, Pineville/Ballantyne area (about 4 miles from the I-485 Johnston Road exit).
  5. Badabing

FOR SALE: Heavy Duty Mobile Base - Customizable Size

This is a customizable mobile base for heavy tools. I believe it is the Rockler model shown here: Rockler Power Tool Mobile Base Hardware ($79.99+). The wood sides can be replaced with another of wood to customize the base size. Asking $50 firm, please. Pick up in South Charlotte...
  6. Badabing

Price reduced, must go!
  7. Badabing

SOLD: RIDGID 18v Hammer Drill - 2 spd, reversible, adj clutch, aux handle

Price lowered again, must go, special pricing for NCWoodworkers!
  8. Badabing

SOLD: 40w Laser Engraver with Laptop, fan, pump - everything needed to start engraving

Hi Phil, I literally just walked inside 10 mins ago from helping the buyer load it into their truck. Sorry we didn't sync up sooner!
  9. Badabing

I have two Rockler crib kits for sale. One is rodless and the other uses rods for the railings. Both are in excellent condition and include all mounting hardware and bed springs. If you are interested in making a baby crib, one of these kits is what you'll need. They are both over 10 years...
  10. Badabing

SOLD: RIDGID 18v Hammer Drill - 2 spd, reversible, adj clutch, aux handle

Price lowered again, must go, special pricing for NCWoodworkers! The drill is an 18 volt RIDGID cordless model that is older but in perfect working condition. Used for small projects around the house, not abused. RIDGID 18v 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill (R8411501) - two speed/reversible, adjustable...
  11. Badabing

SOLD: 40w Laser Engraver with Laptop, fan, pump - everything needed to start engraving

I have lowered the price but will take a reasonable offer. I need the space this thing takes up so I am motivated to sell it!
  12. Badabing

SOLD: Powermatic PM701 Hollow Chisel Mortiser

Hey Greg! Was hoping to hear from you. Still turning? I remember visiting your place years ago and touring your shop. Come on down anytime and I'll give you the tour and we can have some beverages! No excuse needed ;)
  13. Badabing

This is another example of a tool I thought I needed and never used :( I bought this years ago for my woodworking business with the hope of offering engraving services. However, my business shut down before I got a chance to get this thing going. It is a Chinese version laser engraver that...
  14. Badabing

SOLD: Powermatic PM701 Hollow Chisel Mortiser

Hey all! It's been awhile since I posted on here, hope to hear from some old friends... I'm getting back to woodworking and cleaning out my shop to make room for new tools that I'll actually use. I've had this tool for years after buying it new for a project and then NEVER used it. So it is...
  15. Badabing

Pen turning supplies for beginning turners 2019-04-16

I put together this spreadsheet to help a friend figure out what he needed to get to start turning pens. Hopefully it will help others here as well! Assuming you already have a lathe and the required tools for turning, this spreadsheet has a list of items you'll need to get started turning...
  16. Miniature greenhouse

Miniature greenhouse

17. Badabing

Compressed Air line Kit

<note: long read but worth it if you want to know about the Garage Air Kit from Harbor Freight, item #66747> I bought this kit from HF and just finished installing a single run along the shop ceiling to just over my lathe. Took me about 3 hours from start to finish (not including 2 trips to...
  18. Badabing

Great Sale at PeachTree... up to 50% off

http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_081310.htm The GRR...Ripper is on sale, and many phenolic zero clearance table saw inserts, as well as a few other items. I've purchased from them in the past and they are pretty good.
  19. HF Lathe Shelf

HF Lathe Shelf

HF Lathe Custom Wooden Shelf with PVC tool holders
  20. Badabing

Before and After Lathe Upgrade

That is nice! and a sweeeet deal too :icon_thum How do you like the Nova? Did you shop around? I'd be interested in hearing some of your results if you did.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS