Search results

1. T

CNC carved Hickory Coat Rack

After purchasing some assorted wood from Roy at great prices (http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f64/cheap-kd-lumber-s-maple-fas-hickory-25122/) I thought I'd post a picture of the first project made with one of the pieces of hickory. The overall size is 50" wide by 9" high and the carved 3D...
  2. T

Toy Box for Grandson

Hi all, Just finished a toy box for my grandson, who turned 1 last week. Material was wormy maple, finished with shellac, glaze and water based poly. Designed and carved his name into the front of the chest and added a carved dog's head to the underside of the lid. All carving done on a...
  3. T

FYI: Dewalt table saw recall

Recalls | Dewalt table saws might malfunction By The Associated Press About 13,000 Dewalt DW744 Jobsite table saws, manufactured in Mexico by Dewalt Industrial Tool Co., are being recalled because the pivot bracket can separate, causing the blade and the fence to be misaligned, possibly...
  4. T

Hello from Hendersonville

I just heard about your group at Klingspor's Woodworking Show in Hickory this past weekend. Very impressed and it was an easy decision to join. I have enjoyed woodworking as a lifelong hobby, making mostly furniture for family and friends. Over the years I have built up a nice shop full of...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS