Search results

1. D

Air cleaner build

Was thinking about doing a portable air cleaner like this. If you could post the plans or message them to me, either way would be appreciated.
  2. D

Hobbyist from Holly Springs

Welcome! I'm just down the road in Fuquay, however I'm a total noob.
  3. D

RDU Lunch Friday November 19

Being the first event since I joined I'll try to make it. Have a, hopefully quick, exchange to do in Mebane at 1030, though so I'll probably be a bit late.
  4. D

Newb in SW Wake County.

A gentleman from Pittsboro whom I met on one of the NC firearm forums was kind enough to build me a reloading bench (I did pay him) so I have a template of sorts already here, the problem is it's the perfect size to do all of my firearm tinkering so then the reloading part became an 'add-on'...
  5. D

What did you do in the shop this weekend?

Well, I sat in my shop and did lots of rearranging of what's on my shelves. Trying to get rid of my biggest shelving unit to make room for a workbench and then did some planning for more useable shelving units or possibly adding shelves between the existing shelves to fit more of the tons of...
  6. D

Newb in SW Wake County.

I thought I wasn't a total and complete newb until I read through a post about a less-newb-than-I building a stand for his fish tank and I realized I don't even have the basic WW vocabulary to really follow what folks in there were talking about. Anyway, always wanted to get into woodworking...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors