Search results

1. F

Shelix Order from Byrd - 7 months and waiting

It’s the middle of September, nine months after my order, paid in full on day one. Their story keeps moving. Translation; they take new orders after mine and prioritize those orders and push my order out. What bullcrap this is. I’ve had it. Order is canceled. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Still waiting. Earlier this year it was a few more weeks. Every time I asked, it was again a few more weeks. Translation, they are not working orders FIFO. This behavior seems dishonest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. F

9 months now and they keep saying it’s coming sometime later. I’ve asked several times now. The story has changed each time. This is complete garbage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

My DW735 has the original Shelix in it. I ordered the new one for the slightly larger diameter. I’ll give them till August and then pay them a visit if something doesn’t show up. Backlog or not, they took my money on day 1 of the order and I’m out money and product for more than half a year...
  5. F

Anyone else waiting several months for Byrd to ship your order? I ordered a cutter head in January. They keep telling me it’s in the queue. I’m a patient guy but this is getting ridiculous. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS