Search results

1. J

New table saw advice

Both the delta and ridgid that I am looking at are contractor saws and not jobsite.
  2. J

New table saw advice

Thank you all for the responses. I would love a cabinet saw but do not have 220 available and not going to add it to my garage. I plan on building a dedicated shop in about 2 years and will add it then. I am pretty much set now on either the delta or ridgid. Seems that they have the best reviews...
  3. J

New table saw advice

I went by 2 lowes in Winston-Salem on my way home and neither had the delta. That saw is basically the same as the Ridgid r4560. At least the specs are the same and some have said they are made by the same company.
  4. J

New table saw advice

My wife has decided to give me a new table saw for Christmas. I do not currently have one and am just now trying to build me a small shop. Space (and money) are limited. What I have decided on is either the Ridgid r4560 or the Dewalt dwe7492rs. I do not necessarily need the portability as much...
  5. J

Router table help

For now I am just doing a simple base made out of 2x4 I had laying around. Eventually I will modify it to add drawers and storage for bits. My question now is what would be the best way to attach the top to the base?
  6. J

Pictures of Canoe Launch: It Floats!

That looks great.
  7. J

Router table help

Ok, I am very new to woodworking. I need to build a router table for some projects I would like to build. I wanYesterday I found a great deal on a Rockler top, fence, and plate that fits my dewalt 618 router. I am trying to find a good plan to build a cabinet to put the top on. I have a small...
  8. J

New member from Tobaccoville

Thank you all for the welcome. Mike, I might take you up on that offer. I have been doing some small home improvement type task but starting to build things. Currently building a porch swing for my wife.
  9. J

New member from Tobaccoville

I am new to the forum and sort of new to woodworking. I did enjoy wood shop back in school many years ago. I have built a few things over the years with what tools I had. That was mostly a jigsaw and hand tools. My wife and I moved to Tobaccoville right before the pandemic and was laid off from...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS