Search results

1. L

Lift tables and conveyors for crosscutting

Got into it a little this morning and found that the bottom legs had been bolted on and were unnecessary. So I've taken them off and added some locking casters, but I don't think they're going to be heavy duty enough. I hadn't seen a floor lock before. I'll be getting one of those. Thank you.
  2. L

Lift tables and conveyors for crosscutting

I just scored a serious lift table for a song. 24x36 4000lb cap for 200 bucks! Part of me just wants to tell someone who cares (the wife is profoundly unimpressed). But I'm also curious if any of y'all have one and what you've done with it. I'm thinking of building a larger torsion box top with...
  3. L

WTB Drum Sander (20” or more)

Thank you for your insight. I'm so glad I found this community. I've got a set of painted doors coming up, and I think I'll roll the dice with the Delta. I worked the expense into my bid, so at least it won't hurt so bad if it's a flop.
  4. L

WTB Drum Sander (20” or more)

Short, Do you know why you were told to avoid older deltas? I'm looking at one right now that seems like a good deal. Mostly because a new one is fairly cost prohibitive for me at this point. I was actually getting pretty excited about it until I read your advice... Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS