Search results

1. Linc H

Over the top shop!

Where is the espresso machine??? Love the organization though.
  2. Linc H

Humidor for my son for Christmas - How it works

This goes way past next level stuff. WOW Nice work Joe
  3. Linc H

4 Sale - Bosch Routers

I’ll take the edge guide
  4. Linc H

Drawer Unit for Garage Shelves

Looks Awesome Matt!!
  5. Linc H

First Place at the State Fair!

Of course it did!!! did you expect less? Your work is simply top notch Berta!! congrats!!!
  6. Linc H

Jet 16/32 adjustment?

Pat, I have the Supermax 16/32 drum sander so at some point will most likely have to deal with this issue too. With that said I found this article on the web. It seems a bit complex, however effective way if you are willing to follow their steps. Aligning the Performax Drum Sander I have...
  7. Linc H

Who We Are

Welcome to the community ED!!!
  8. Linc H

Union Grove Saw and Knife

I have had excellent experience buying blades from them. I have not had any resharpened thou. The staff there knows our community and seems to be responsive to our needs, or at least that is how they treated me.
  9. Linc H

Roller stand

One thing to check is your bandsaw height. They are typically (depends on your set up) taller and require an outfeed roller taller than 43" Mine is 43.5" just something to check
  10. Linc H

sanding cutting boards

I am assuming it is an end grain board. Bread and cheese cutting boards typically not end grain. With that said we typically start at 80 grit and take it to 220 using finishing sander, orbital sander and at 180 wet the board and when dry start at 180 then 220. Wipe it down with mineral spirits...
  11. Linc H

Drum Sanders Opinions

I have the 16/32 Supermax. It is a solid machine
  12. Linc H

Hobby Lobby displays $1.00

Karma..did something nice got it back in return..its how it all works
  13. Linc H

Cutting wood and gluing it together

wine bottle holder
  14. Linc H

Cutting wood and gluing it together

Some kind of spring for a bounce chair or rocking horse something to do with kids?
  15. Linc H

Latest Turnings

Absolutely stunning Charlie!!! I always enjoy seeing your creations.
  16. Linc H

A Couple of Recent Projects Wrapped Up

Very impressive!!! Love the pepper grinder combo
  17. Linc H

Burning Question - When are cutoffs/scrap firewood?

My experience is "one mans trash is another's treasure" being new to woodworking I am learning new things every time I am in the shop. Thanks to people's generosity on this site I have been able to pick up cutoffs from time to time in some cases I am just learning technics on a piece of wood...
  18. Linc H

Goodbye - sort of

Doug, Wishing you and your wife fair winds and following seas...congrats on the new job!!!
  19. Linc H

Fairly terrifying - Stepping back to revaluate what happened

Thanks for sharing your experience and details. This helps us newbies to avoid disasters. I am glad you are not harmed Heath!!!
  20. Linc H

Need help with Drumsander belt installation

Looks like a super max. Awesome drum sanders. The right side is always the hardest to grab. I hope this helps.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS