Search results

1. P

White Oak Beauties

We do !
  2. P

White Oak Beauties

White Oak boards and beams 2x10x16 @$4.50 per board foot 13x15x20 beam @ $2,500.00 9x10x18 @ $600.00
  3. P

White Oak Boards and Beams for sale

Hello Steve, I have edited my post and brought the price down for the boards and beams. Let me know if you are still interested in some. Thanks, Ginia
  4. P

Hello Robert - I have edited my post on the white oak boards and beams and brought the price down . Thanks, Ginia
  5. P

When you say you want a couple boards then about how many are we talking?
  6. P

I would like to sell them all together but you may be able to do a group sale with some of the interested people above.
  7. P

I took a board over to Gibsonville hard wood and they helped me come up with a fair price. I will be asking $5.50 per board ft for the boards and I will take bids on the beams . Hope this sounds fair to you as well.
  8. P

here are the pictures
  9. P

The wood is in Graham NC in my sons garage. I will try to upload the pictures it is in Graham NC in my sons garage
  10. P

I have 56 boards that are roughly 2x10 x 16 feet in length.($4.50per board foot) I have 2 very large beams, one is 13x15x20 ($2,500.00) the other is 9x10x18($600.00) My husband and I inherited these beauties and were planning on using them but found a house that was already built and now do...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS