Search results

1. BnB Custom Decor

Family business started during pandemic

Would love to take you up on that offer sometime!
  2. BnB Custom Decor

I was selfishly trying to build some "shop cred" while also displaying some of my "hand"iwork. That was a pretty good pun, there, right? That's what 80 grit on the random orbital sander looks like when applied directly to a bare knuckle. It is what it is!
  3. BnB Custom Decor

Thank you, sir!
  4. BnB Custom Decor

Very cool, that is close for sure. I may be picking your brain or offering a shop tour if you’re up for it.
  5. BnB Custom Decor

Thanks, Red. I think I'm more in the class of "working with wood" than true "woodworker", but hoping to gain some knowledge and improve our business by hanging out with y'all.
  6. BnB Custom Decor

Jim, happy to expand your horizons! And yes, that’s his man cave/basement
  7. BnB Custom Decor

Ah, very good question. Another picture with this item in use should help clarify. And for the record, most of my workload comes from my wife, but most of my inspiration comes from nature. This specific project was a conversation with my brother, an expert hunter, that says, “Hey, could you...
  8. BnB Custom Decor

FS: Super Tuned Vintage Craftsman 113.27520 Table Saw - Cary, NC

Boy this is exactly what I am looking for, but it looks like I’m about 3 weeks too late! Good looking saw and excellent write up.
  9. BnB Custom Decor

Good morning and Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! My name is Bill and my family lives in Sherrills Ford on the northern shores of Lake Norman. Lost my job in October 2020, and with time on my hands and no where to go, I finally took the leap and built my first real wood shop. No...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS