Search results

1. R

Jet Mobile Base - $50 - SOLD

Haven't been able catch up with Bob, so marking this available at this point.
  2. R

Yes, I can meet up over lunch. I’ll PM and we can work out the details.
  3. R

Mobile base that came off Jet tool. I can’t find a marking to prove it is jet, but appears to match the one that would have come as an add on with purchase. $50 OBO Pickup in Hillsborough or meet in the RTP area.
  4. R

SOLD: Jet JJP-12HH Jointer/Planer $2500

PM sent (but I have some details to work out)
  5. R

August 2023 Monthly Contest

Novice Moxon vise mini workbench made with cherry and maple. It lives under the bench, but for small projects it gets an extended vacation in the sun. As I haven’t yet built a full size bench with better work holding, this vise gets asked to stretch beyond its intended capabilities.
  6. R

Ash Veneer Office Cabinet

Incredible work. I really love the look of the light ash with that heavy textured iron hardware. Did you use a water based finish to keep it light?
  7. R

Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table - $120 - SOLD

Just sold. @kmoon I’ll PM you and we can discuss.
  8. R

Bosch RA1181 Benchtop Router Table - $120 - SOLD

Currently $240 new, asking $120. Bought new about 18 months ago and still works great, but thanks to a great deal on a contractor saw with a built in router table (Thanks Trace!), I don't have use for this anymore.
  9. R

Stand for bench top router table

My first "woodworking" tool purchase about 18 months ago was a Bosch RA1181 bench top router table and a Bosch 1617 router. While I enjoy the bench top router table, at times I find myself not using it as often as I like because it is stored under a workbench. So far I have three options I'm...
  10. R

Festool T55 Track Saw with accesories -SOLD

I’d like this. Sending PM.
  11. R

Stanley No. 4 1/2 -$75

I’d love to get it if it isn’t taken by one of the two above. Can pick up Tuesday at suggested location in Durham/Morrisville or come to Pittsboro later in the week.
  12. R

New member in Hillsborough

Thanks Mike. The consistent encouragement and positive attitude of everyone in this community make it a great place to share work and get advice.
  13. R

New member in Hillsborough

My name is Richard and I've been building small projects for about a year. I often play around with contrasting woods as you can see ...
  14. R

FS: Ridgid Edge/Belt Spindle Sander - $150 *Pending*

I would like this. Could you send me a PM?
  15. R

Lie Nielsen Tools for sale/New tools added

Can’t PM but I’m interested. If possible could you start a PM once the listing is posted. Thanks, Richard

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS