Search results

1. Z

Thinking of getting a Laguna revo 1524

I have the 1524 and love it, although if you have the space I would recommend saving the extra couple hundred dollars up and getting the 1836 in 110v. I wish I would have just gotten the bigger one myself, but don’t want to sell mine and buy again right now. There are several other extremely...
  2. Z

Rockwell / invicta RC-33

Pretty sure this one is a 13 1/2, but I have no planer so I figured $300 for this is better than one of the lunchbox types.
  3. Z

Rockwell / invicta RC-33

Well I’m getting it for $300, so shelix upgrade for that wouldn’t be unreasonable to have a solid one with the helical cutters in my opinion as long as it’s worth the upgrade.
  4. Z

Rockwell / invicta RC-33

Looking at getting this old iron planer, anything on these units I need to look at specifically? Gentleman that has it says motor works etc and the table doesn’t look rusted or gouged. Outside the obvious visuals I’m unsure what to look at. Supposed to pick it up Sunday as long as everything is...
  5. Z

Picnic and Sides

Unfortunately the wife and I have both been sick so we will be unable to make it, hate I will miss out on meeting you all, but hope to remedy that in the near future.
  6. Z

Laguna 14" Bandsaw - $450 (Richmond) GONE

Bandsaw was already sold, oh well next time.
  7. Z

Good deed just waiting for a few volunteers

I live about 25 minutes from Lexington, I can help with moving stuff on the weekend or listing it on various places for sell outside of our own forum listing here. My weekdays are rather tied up with work or I’d offer to sort as well.
  8. Z

Laguna 14" Bandsaw - $450 (Richmond) GONE

I sent an email about both pieces, waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed for the bandsaw especially!
  9. Z

Grizzly 20” planer

Not mine etc. Seems like a good deal for someone close enough or willing to drive. https://knoxville.craigslist.org/tls/d/lenoir-city-grizzly-20-planer/7373661903.html
  10. Z

Rikon 10-325-(gone)

I contacted the seller, saw sold this evening.
  11. Z

Rikon 10-325-(gone)

Again not mine etc, also been up for a week so not sure if it’s still out there. https://eastnc.craigslist.org/tls/d/elm-city-rikon-band-saw/7361988937.html
  12. Z

Laguna LT16(gone)

Shouldn’t the Lt model have a foot brake or is that just the new ones? Looks like it has the slot for it in the front, but no brake disc inside or foot pedal. Just an observation.
  13. Z

Laguna LT16(gone)

Not mine etc, but looks decent. https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/d/concord-laguna-lt16-bandsaw/7364444582.html
  14. Z

(SOLD) RDU CL - Grizzly Jointer w/ Cabinet Stand - $400 (Chapel Hill?)

I emailed about this and someone is already set to get it tomorrow.
  15. Z

Unisaw

Not mine, etc but looks like a decent deal for an older unisaw. https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/tls/d/wade-rockwell-table-saw/7331287182.html
  16. Z

RDU CL - Grizzly Table Saw $300 (Hillsborough) (EDIT - SOLD)

Got it home and test ran a piece of walnut, cut like butter. Needs a little maintenance but the table was flat and not pitted and the blade runs true, so I’m happy.
  17. Z

RDU CL - Grizzly Table Saw $300 (Hillsborough) (EDIT - SOLD)

Any idea what model saw this is? I’m not getting anything from that tag number unless I’m reading it wrong. Back in the market as a different deal fell through.
  18. Z

Lumber/ misc. items for sale - SOLD

Looks like more than enough to cut along side the pith to make bowl blanks and some smaller pieces from the other side, should be fine for my plans.
  19. Z

Lumber/ misc. items for sale - SOLD

I would be interested in the 16/4 walnut
  20. Z

Jet Lathe $900 - gone

Not mine, nor am I endorsing. I’m not familiar with many lathes, so can’t say if it’s a stellar deal or even a decent one. Edit: I asked seller for the model, it’s a 1642 EVS...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors