Search results

1. T

Mover Recommendations for Shop Move From Charlotte to VA

Has anyone on here used Charlotte-based movers for woodshop equipment recently? It looks like I will likely be moving from north of Charlotte to Blacksburg, VA this summer (about 150 miles). My employer is providing relocation funds, but it's up to me to find the movers. If possible, I'd really...
  2. T

Sanding an Epoxy River

As I mentioned in another thread, I am starting my first epoxy river table build. I was wondering if folks could provide some guidance on the sanding process for these builds. In the Blacktail studio videos (e.g., https://www.blacktailstudio.com/blog/how-to-get-a-perfect-finish-in-a-dusty-shop)...
  3. T

Free Dust Right Bag (GONE)

I was cleaning out my shop and found this DustRight bag. It worked well on the Dewalt lunchbox planer when I didn't have a DC. Now it is just collecting dust on the floor, though not as designed. Free to a good home. I'm in Davidson, a little north of Charlotte.
  4. T

Sealer Epoxy for River Table

My brother asked me to make him a river table for his new office. I have the slab ripped and dimensioned, so now it's time to start working with the epoxy. I have never worked with deep epoxy pours before, but based on what I have read and watched, most people seal the live edges that face the...
  5. T

New User From Charlotte

Hi everyone. I've been lurking on here for a while, but never got around to posting an introduction. I live a little outside of Charlotte. I started tinkering with woodworking -- mostly outdoor carpentry projects -- several years ago. During the covid lockdown I decided to finally get around to...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS