Search results

1. Ivey

A Big Thanks

:thumbs_up
  2. Ivey

Bad 1st experience at wood store

Alex, Wish I had known, I had a customer leave the mill yesterday afternoon on his way back to the Outer Banks with a tandum truck load of cypress for a house he is building there. I'm sure that he would have dropped you off some.
  3. Ivey

Happy birthday Jackleg

She says thanks Reggie...:occasion1
  4. Ivey

Wood Movement

That was a good read Jeff, good info. thanks! What Scott said!
  5. Ivey

Happy birthday Jackleg

Happy birthday Reggie!! Happy birthday to you too Cato And happy birthday to my wife!! :new_birth
  6. Ivey

QS vs. Rift - Really confused

Very good Jeff!:thumbs_up
  7. Ivey

Look for Cedar, or something like it

Thanks Reggie!:eusa_thin Alex, be glad to try to help find what you need..
  8. Ivey

Saturday's project

Thats a whopper Scott, if I were a little closer I could bring my truck and help.. Be safe.
  9. Ivey

Hello from Chadbourn

Welcome Larry, you will find this to be a fine bunch of folks. One of my oldest Uncles was at one time the sheriff of your county back in the 60's
  10. Ivey

Going to look at a monster oak log tomorrow.

Red, I was about to say the same thing. We know that Scott can't let that little-old log woop him for lack of a long enough chain saw bar!!:gar-Bi
  11. Ivey

Another great score thanks to NCWW!

Very nice score Scott!! Let me know if you need for me to saw it up for ya!:gar-Bi
  12. Ivey

How to move a solar kiln

Scott, you taking this on , and doing it without a hitch does not suprise me a bit!:icon_thum Nice score, and nice move. Great job....
  13. Ivey

2011 Picnic Wood Run Part 1

I also will not be able to make it, I hope, and am sure that everyone will have a great time. Hope folks can get in on this great deal that Scott had offered. Scott, I'll not be needing any lumber at this time, but will let you know:gar-Bi Have fun, be safe....
  14. Ivey

Got Ash?

Thanks for the pass Reggie! :icon_thum I picked up some nice ash logs last week (16') Can saw whatever you need, but will be green off the saw at $1.15 b/f
  15. Ivey

Ancorseal 2

Scott, I also would like to get in on this deal if the bulk rate is better (and I'm sure it is) I use quite a bit of the stuff (Bailey's) works real well. Maybe 10 gal. or so if summer blend. I have a good bit on hand, but I like deals:icon_thum. Jeff, I'm with you on the Monkey blades!!
  16. Ivey

Happy birthday JackLeg

Happy :new_birth Paw!!:banana:
  17. Ivey

Some sneek peeks....

Looks like you mastered that one, It is beautiful!!
  18. Ivey

Playing with hickory

Sure looks nice Robert. With all the wood that goes in my scrap pile:eusa_thin I wish I could learn how, and had time. Well maybe one day. Anyway good lookin soup bowl..
  19. Ivey

Picked up a few logs

Thanks Jeff, There was a good bit of butt swell in this log. It shows in the slab pile. I see alot of bowls laying there:eusa_thin I agree that centering the pith on any log that you are Q-sawing is most important in getting true Q-sawn lumber. Before you split the pith of the log to make the...
  20. Ivey

Picked up a few logs

For some of the new folks that maybe have never seen Q-sawn sycamore. View image in gallery And Q-sawn R/oak. View image in gallery Not a very good picture of the R/oak was getting dark. Lots of people have sent me PM's about buying some of the sycamore, and R/oak. Thanks for asking, but...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS