Search results

1. E

Fiber Lasers...

In a quest to make more cool stuff, I have headed down the path of a fiber laser. I will use this to supplement my woodworking by working with challenge coins, small thin cuts for inlays, and glass and acrylic. Their capabilities are impressive! I know lightburn from prior laser use and I...
  2. E

Atoma Diamond Plates

The Atoma diamond plates, which by most accounts compare favorably to DMT, are currently on sale on Amazon. Much like Mr Roboto, they're made in Japan. They're priced about half of what they are at Lee Valley or similar distributors. I don't know why. I have occasionally gotten legitimate...
  3. E

Jtech lasers

Picked up a Jtech 14 watt laser today for a good price secondhand. If you're in need of a laser to complement a cnc and need something bigger than one of the little Chinese gantry machines, it's a solid option. I'm not a huge fan of a $1k laser diode unit (I paid around $600, but msrp is way...
  4. E

Free 6 inch jointer head (with blades)

I replaced my ridgid jointer head with a shelix. These blades look to be in good shape and I doubt I will ever use it again, so it's free to whoever will pick it up. I would just toss it and give the blades away, but that feels wasteful. This came from a ridgid jp0610, but I believe the parts...
  5. E

Shop Fox 2HP DC through Amazon

I saw this listing today. https://sellout.woot.com/offers/shop-fox-2-hp-1550-cfm-dust-collector?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=CJ&cjevent=69e3af0bf7b211ec8340001c0a82b838&utm_source=Slickdeals+LLC&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww I have been using this DC with a Donaldson filter cartridge for a while...
  6. E

Dust Collector Filter Bag (free)

I put a filter cartridge on my DC so my 2.5 micron bag is sitting unused. It still has plenty of life. I would encourage everyone to swap to a filter cartridge but if you have an older bag style (lots of 5, 10, and 30 micron bags out there) or yours is damaged or worn this is better than...
  7. E

6 DW735 planer blades

SOLD I recently purchased a DW735 and at the same time ordered a helical head. It came with an extra pack of blades, so I have six knives I will never use on hand. Three are still in the factory packaging, the other three were used to surface 4 2x4s and 1 piece of mahogany about 10"x6" wide...
  8. E

For sale: Jet 1014 Lathe, Ridgid 4331 Planer

Upgraded these and now they're just sitting around. The 1014 is manual speed adjust and comes with the pictured tool rest, a spur center, and a live center. 1/2HP motor. 5 speeds. This lathe runs true and without vibration, only reason to sell is I upgraded to bigger. 10 inch swing, 14 inch...
  9. E

Woodslicer bandsaw blades

I bought a 3/4" woodslicer for my laguna 1412 a few months ago due to the widespread praise and acclaim they seem to receive. I think I got a dud. I felt it cut slowly in hardwood and generally wasn't a great performer. Today it came apart at the weld. I don't overtension my blades nor do I...
  10. E

Router starting pin

I appear to have misplaced my starter pin for my rockler lift. Would anyone be able to tell me the thread pitch on theirs? If it is a common pitch- or one I can find on Amazon under a different name than starter pin- I will just fabricate my own. I would like to not wait a week for rockler to...
  11. E

Purchased a Laguna 14/12

My wallet hurts, but I think I'll get over it (eventually). I have wanted a nicer 110 14 inch bandsaw for a while and there were a handful of competitors. It seems like most well known makers make good ones in the price range I was looking at, and opinions are split on lines like user...
  12. E

Bosch RA1181 + Hitachi M12VC Router $200 SOLD

Pictures forthcoming. I had the good fortune this week to pick up a router lift at a good price, so I am looking to offload my old router and table. My days of having to remove the router from the table to change bits are finally at an end. Table is a Bosch 1181, with aluminum top and two...
  13. E

Table Saw mobile base with more clearance?

Hello, I recently purchased a sawstop PCS with the 52" table. I generally keep my larger tools in my shop, but move them into my garage for actual use due to having a lot of reloading equipment in the shop that doesnt play nice with dust. This requires moving over about 10 feet of fairly...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS