Search results

1. Dbush714

Portable table saw recommendation

I’ve had/have both the DeWalt and Bosch. Both would be great options for what you are describing and easy to resell once your projects are completed. Good luck!
  2. Dbush714

Finished and delivered a commission job today

John, Thanks so much for all this info! Very helpful. I will tuck it away for future use. Cheers!
  3. Dbush714

Finished and delivered a commission job today

Beautiful work, John! I have some smaller walnut slabs drying out back that I’m hoping to make something down the road. I’ve not done any epoxy work yet. Can you share what type/brand you used/prefer?
  4. Dbush714

Drill and Driver Poll

I got “hooked” on the Ryobi line way back when they were blue. As a DIYer, the price point and variety of tools was hard to beat, especially if you watched the sales. Over time, I have migrated to their reconditioned or factory seconds, at reduced cost, so really cost effective, especially...
  5. Dbush714

FREE Milwaukee Cordless 18V Tools

Kevin, Good morning! I’m not sure where you are located, but if there is a Habitat ReStore close by, my guess is they would love to have those as a donation. Anything but the landfill for something like that that still has useful life, even if an older generation/model. (Also helpful if you...
  6. Dbush714

FS: Shapeoko 3 CNC with accessories **SOLD**

Ditto! Congrats, Rich.
  7. Dbush714

Hooked On Wood - Hongdui Miter Gauge

I can’t speak specifically to the miter gauge and fence in question, but I have been following Dennis at “hooked on wood“ and his China tools ranking for some time now. I have found his reviews to be pretty spot on and straightforward. He takes quite a bit of time to do a thorough analysis...
  8. Dbush714

Sold - Mostly Bosch Tools Being Sold

Raymond, If for some reason it doesn’t work out with Jeff, please send me a DM and I can be a back-up. Best of luck to you either way. David
  9. Dbush714

Almost new SawStop for sale -SOLD

I agree. Great saw - love mine!
  10. Dbush714

Rikon 18 Inch Bandsaw - 10-345 - $750 (Cary) GONE

I’m not n the market for one of these, though I’m curious if its legit. Only one stock photo of a new machine makes me suspicious.
  11. Dbush714

Griz Router Table

Was NOT too good to be true. Picked it up this morning along with a JET lathe And misc accessories.
  12. Dbush714

Woodworking Equipment Auction

Wow! Officially drooling now. Wish it wasn’t 3 + hours away! (Although maybe that a good thing.)
  13. Dbush714

Furniture Parts in Greensboro Warehouse for Free

Too bad this isn’t closer!
  14. Dbush714

Tightbond glue close out

Using this site (thanks Mike) Weaverville, Marion and Banner Elk stores presumably have quite a bit of inventory at the $.29 price while Asheville stores are at almost full price. As Daniel indicated, the in-store only option was required at Weaverville which is the store closet to me. Maybe...
  15. Dbush714

For Sale - Jet 16-32 Plus Drum Sander - SOLD

I understand. It was an all-day affair/road trip when I bought this (Raleigh) and another tool (Charlotte area). Left at 7:00 am and got home after 9:30! Couple other stops along the way, but long day. Of course I’m retired, so not as big a deal as it used to be!
  16. Dbush714

Maybe it’ll still be here when you decide! LOL
  17. Dbush714

Thanks, Mark. I’m not on Facebook (maybe one of the only people on the planet who’s not), so I’ll have to see if I can tap into that audience. Appreciate the lead. DB
  18. Dbush714

Thanks, Parker. I kind of binged this year myself, so I understand, though well past the kid stage. (Enjoy that time while you have it!)
  19. Dbush714

Thanks , Hank!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors