Search results

1. T

Gluing up exotics?

Yeah I'm going to start wiping down just so don't have to worry about it. I have denatured alcohol so going to give it try.
  2. T

Gluing up exotics?

Was wondering if when gluing exotics ( cutting boards is what I'm gluing up ) if I need to wipe the surface with mineral spirits or anything else? The reason asking is because on 2 boards I made there was hair line gap on the end of 2 different cutting boards and both hair line gaps was on the...
  3. T

Serving tray/ charcuterie board...

Thanks. I actually seen a post on this site from a member who makes them. Really liked them so found a video by Fisher on YouTubehttps://youtube.com/watch?v=u1bVVpAxF7k&si=_94pZKXRnCtohswH I done 6 different glue ups for this board. The main trick that I figured out is after you cut out your...
  4. T

Thanks and yeah won't as purple as some I have had. Got at woodcraft on sale. Might be why was on sale 😂
  5. T

Here's a serving tray made for a friend at work for him and his wife's anniversary. It's walnut, hard maple and purple heart. Have about 7 actual cutting boards making right now with this kind of design just with different species and sizes.
  6. T

Laser cut boxes

What is the wattage of your laser? I was curious on how diode lasers cut.
  7. T

Laser Test Cuts On Different Wood Species (20w Diode Laser)

Have you tried any color acrylics or mdf on it. Actually looking at lasers myself and trying to figure out what wanting to get
  8. T

New Desk

Very nice like everyone else love the top.
  9. T

Very happy with how this turned out.

Very nice! How did you put your logo on the bottom. Really like that part too.
  10. T

White oak bedside tables

Sweet very nice!
  11. T

First table

Very nice
  12. T

Humidor for my son for Christmas - How it works

That's some beautiful craftsmanship.
  13. T

Tea box project

Very nice. Like how you curved the top of the dividers. Very nice detail
  14. T

Can't find belt for jointer...

I have a 6" Delta open stand jointer and the belt broke. I've gone to all the local auto parts stores trying to find one and no luck. I stay in Sanford NC. Does anyone know where I would have any luck finding one. Thanks in advance
  15. T

Jointer problems

I used those two for setting blades. I'll check top dead center again and check blades again.
  16. T

Jointer problems

I used dial indicator and 12 inch ruler from my 12 inch square. The jointer buddy is something most definitely going to have to invest in. Thanks
  17. T

Should I or don't worry about it?

It is a really small crack. Maybe a 64th. I want to try bowties but not really what wanting to go with on this one.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS