Search results

1. F

What color workshop floor would you do?

If I am hijacking this thread please let me know. However I have a somewhat related situation.The shop I use was inherited, and my Dad and brother poured a concrete floor but left a rough finish. In fact, there are places where some of the aggregate (sp?) shows. This makes vacuuming and...
  2. F

Dining table finish?

Oh wow! Thanks for all the replies ..... never expected this :) I would not mind the worm holes being highlighted, so some sort of contrasting filler may be in order. Could I possibly use a darker shade of grain or pore filler, and would it be prone to shrink and cause the "dimple" problem...
  3. F

Dining table finish?

I need some advice. I have built a farmhouse style dining table. It is constructed from old white oak which has numerous small "worm holes". It actually looks quite nice. I am wondering what to use to finish the top (or the entire table). I have taken the sanding to 150 grit. I am not set up for...
  4. F

Hollow chisel mortising replacement augers

I do understand that different manufacturers would possibly be different dimensions. Mine happens to be a Delta 1/2 hp. Did you see them in the grizzly catalog? I am having trouble locating them. Do you have a Grizzly part #? Thanks!
  5. F

Hollow chisel mortising replacement augers

Where can I find just the replacement augers (bits) for the hollow chisels? Thanks everyone!
  6. F

miter track

I built mine also ..... I have it on the left side of my table saw. I went ahead and sprung for a Rockler SL. So far I really like it. I am still "refining" my fence. Thanks Michael and Fred! That's what I like about these forums. There is always a different way of approaching something.
  7. F

Walnut veneer plywood

I have need of one 4x8 each of 1/2 & 3/4 walnut ..... only need one side good (shop grade?). Where is the most economical place to acquire this these days? If there is such a place! Thanks!
  8. F

miter track

Thank you Wayne .... just trying to "get it right the first time"! And featherboards definitely figure in the picture.
  9. F

miter track

What would be the ideal location (distance) from the center of the bit to mount miter track for the router on my table saw left extension table? Thanks for any and all input!
  10. F

Black Walnut Slabs

Take me with you!!! ;)
  11. F

Router lift?

I am looking to install a router lift to an extension wing I just added to my Delta table saw. I currently have Porter Cable and Bosch routers with 3 1/2 dia. motors. I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Rockler SL. I like the price-point on this one, as I am not a professional, and...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS