Search results

1. Beyond-the-summit

Young wood turner looking for scrap wood to turn! HELP

Honestly I didn’t know you could turn green wood I am learning more everyday about this. I’ve wanted to branch out to turning and. Finally got a lathe. I started out in carpentry and ended up making custom furniture from there. Also a lot of the sawmills in this area have shut down sadly. But I...
  2. Beyond-the-summit

Pinehurst is about 3 hrs from me sadly. If you ever come out this way I would take as much as you could bring thanks for the reply!
  3. Beyond-the-summit

Haywood is a little far but there’s tons down here as well! Thanks
  4. Beyond-the-summit

Hey bill thank you for replying, I live just outside of Boone so you are close to me so that would be great. Definitely let me know when you cut those trees! Also I am newer to the site so I’m not sure if I can private message yet. But I do know they don’t like for people to leave personal info...
  5. Beyond-the-summit

Hello, my name Brian and I live in the mountains of NC near Boone/Wilksboro. I recently purchased a 12 x 36 woodturning lathe and I’m having a hard time finding good hard wood to turn in my area. If anyone has any scraps or blanks they would be willing to sale or donate, it would be greatly...
  6. Beyond-the-summit

Ancient Jointers

If they are still available and we can line up a way to get together. I will happily take them and put them to use. the land fills are to over crowded as it is.
  7. Beyond-the-summit

Delta-Rockwell VS Lathe (Sold)

Where are you located in nc?
  8. Beyond-the-summit

New from Newland

Hello to all. I’m Brian from Newland NC, I have viewed this forum for years without joining but I finally decided that it was time. I have a carpentry job to support my furniture building habit. I am still trying to get my shop the way I want it with all the tools I need in it but I make do with...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS