Search results

1. P

Dovetails

For fun, I figured I would post my progress on learning handtool woodworking, specifically hand cut dovetails. Shout out to @pop-pop who was kind enough to sell me a portable workbench/vice (until I build my own bench) and Stanley no 5 which has been awesome to get started with and learn on...
  2. P

White oak bedside tables

Haven't been as active here lately, but figured I would re-engage with the group and share a project I finished last year. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out and have enjoyed these in our master bedroom. Solid White oak carcass, base, legs and drawer faces. Plywood drawer box and shelf...
  3. P

WTB 115" bandsaw blade in Wilmington

By chance does anyone have a 115" bandsaw blade (preferably 3/8" or 1/4") in Wilmington they want to part with? Or know of where I can get one locally? Had a blade snap and I need to finish this project before Friday. Hoping to avoid driving 2 hours to woodcraft in Raleigh. Cheers!
  4. P

Hobbyist in Wilmington

Hey guys, a little overdue here. As the title says, I am a hobbyist in Wilmington. Have a 24x24 shop in my backyard where I try to make furniture, cutting boards, and eventually cabinets and other things. Made some significant upgrades by insulating and drywalling it last month. Also upgraded my...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS