Search results

1. L

Long-Lasting Luggable For Cub Scouts

Ah yes, maintenance! That's why I chose the core tech that I did. UNCC teaches courses with Arduinos. So the local Council should be able to find/hire a work-study student for repairs. And RJ45 Ethernet cabling is a commodity everywhere. The Modbus network signaling is a different use for...
  2. L

Indeed. By limiting the length of the slot in the legs, we can ensure that a launch angle of no more than 30 degrees is set. All ten blast deflector plates and holes for the launch rods are fixed flat to the main beam. So the RSO only has to "dial in" pointing the whole frame perpendicular to...
  3. L

Now I just need to focus on what type and species of wood to use in building these launchpad frames! Anyone have suggestions???
  4. L

Yes, I loved Pinewood Derby. Our Pack had an "Outlaws Division," expressly to give the adults somewhere to compete. Hopefully that takes off some of the pressure to interfere in their children's race cars! But this is a _rocketry_ range! We reduce some of the parental over-reach by having...
  5. L

The more the merrier! Once fully tested and debugged, we may even invite a TV station to camp! We already have BSA National Supply Group asked to come for updated publicity photos.
  6. L

I have been the Rocketry Station lead at Webelos Adventure Camp for five years. Yes, you read that correctly, putting explosive black powder in the hands of fourth and fifth graders... To celebrate, I'm upping the ante: building a custom launch control system. You see we normally have ten...
  7. L

ISO Used 15" Planer

Looking for a deal on a used 15" planer. Thanks.
  8. L

DIY Solar Install?

I'm in Charlotte. I'm also a networking engineer & BSA climbing instructor. Anywhere across the state, has anyone tried DIY solar for their home? How was the experience? What did you run into unexpectedly? Recommendations?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS