Search results

1. D

New Member - Wilmington moving to Charlotte in a few weeks

Hello Ethan, welcome to the forum. When you get your new shop all set up and need any new small bands, just give me a shout and I will help you out. I'm in Union Grove and not too far from Charlotte. Diane
  2. D

Pegas band saw

We do weld 1/4 bands but I have never seen any with those thicknesses, TPI mentioned on the chart. I'm going to ask James (welder we hired from Woodcraft Bands). He is very savvy and knows his saws and what works. Will get back to ya'll on what I find out.
  3. D

Go Big

These go on a sawmill band headrig which has 6 foot across wheels to cut logs coming to mill that get broken down to lumber that you would buy at a box store. Go to sawandknife.com or www.facebook.com/SawAndKnife to see more info and soon coming video and more pictures.
  4. D

Go Big

Greetings, I haven't posted lately, I'm sure hoping everyone is doing well. Don't forget me here in Union Grove NC when you need some bandsaw blades. I mainly deal with the little siblings but thought you might get a charge out of seeing these big boys. We rolled these guys out of the big...
  5. D

For Sale: Band Saw Blades

De-cluttering in the shop and found some band saw blades that I cannot use. Here is a list, description and pricing if you would be interested just reply back and I will give you a call or you can call me 704 539 4442. (1) 2" x .049 x 7/8 x 18'2" (218 inches) $43.19 (1) 2" x .049 x 1" x...
  6. D

Introducing UGSK Welder (James Potter)

Good morning Henry, the FB post is no different than what is seen here which I think the content is automatically popping up for viewing. Should not need FB to view here. I have attached a screen shot just in case.
  7. D

Introducing UGSK Welder (James Potter)

Hi everyone. I know in the past, some of you worked with John Welch (retired) and James Potter at Woodcraft Bands. Today, we had a little post on Facebook about James and thought it would be nice to share with those who know him. He is doing great and still has that amazing personality. Hope...
  8. D

Union Grove Saw and Knife "If It Has An Edge"

Hey that is nice to know. Come by and see us sometime.
  9. D

Hi Pat. I have attached a line card on things we can service and sharpen. Hope this helps, pricing varies on what you want sharpened. We have route guys that pick up and deliver bands, blades, knives and chains among other things for sharpening. Yes we do. The repair depends on the condition...
  10. D

This post is to introduce Union Grove Saw & Knife Inc. in Union Grove, North Carolina. Owner, Ed Bissell has been in business since 1983. About a year ago we purchased the Woodcraft Bands business inventory and equipment that was located in Vilas, North Carolina and look forward to servicing...
  11. D

I have seen some beautiful woodworking and have learned so much since being a part of Union Grove Saw and Knife and have gained a wealth of knowledge being involved with the small bands that we now offer, but in addition to that I know that your maintenance of quality tools is necessary for...
  12. D

Union Grove Saw & Knife

Hey Mike, glad to here from you. For now we are honoring the pricing that John used. We sincerely hope to maintain the same relationship that John carried both with new and old customers.
  13. D

Union Grove Saw & Knife

I know we are excited. I ran across these forums and saw all the concerns for Woodcraft Bands and wanted to reach out to all you woodworkers and let you know we are here for you. Actually John reached out to owner here and they struck up a deal. We have all met John and I inherited all his...
  14. D

Union Grove Saw & Knife

This post is to introduce Union Grove Saw & Knife Inc. in Union Grove, North Carolina. Owner, Ed Bissell has been in business since 1983. We serve Saw Mills, Pallet Mills, Carbide Tool Service Shops, Woodworking Shops, Furniture Industry, Paper Industry, Industrial Supply as well as O.E.M...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS