Search results

1. ptt49er

Dust collector transition plan needed

Looking at it again on my PC instead of my phone. How long do you want the rings on each end to be? Much preference on the overall length? It'd be pretty quick to model up a few variations if you want to check material usage.
  2. ptt49er

Dust collector transition plan needed

I can model it up in 3d and sent you a pdf of the full size flat pattern with bend lines if your interested.
  3. ptt49er

Free Jointer blades 8" Delta

I'd love to have a back up set!
  4. ptt49er

Delta 13” DC-33 planer - $750 (York) GONE

That's just down the road from me, happy to go inspect if anyone is interested.
  5. ptt49er

Intarsia Wall Project

Not only is that an overwhelming project, the detail so far is incredible! Looking forward to seeing the progress!
  6. ptt49er

Truss suppliers

I ordered the ones for the shop through The Building Center in Rock Hill - although their truss department is in Gastonia. They were cheaper than Carter and were good to work with. Good luck with your project!
  7. ptt49er

Vanity in progress (updated)

Looking great!
  8. ptt49er

Homemade Mortiser - $150

Thanks for thinking of me @BKHam! I'd better pass, having transmission issues w/ my Tahoe that may soak up any play funds I have at the moment.
  9. ptt49er

Homemade Mortiser - $150

So very tempted. Not headed towards Charlotte any time soon are ya?
  10. ptt49er

Grizzly G1028 Dust Collector - $50 - SOLD

Hitch - it was a pleasure meeting you yesterday!
  11. ptt49er

Free Base Cabinets

I would love some if you have any left, I'll be in Apex on Sunday and could swing by after grabbing the DC from Hitch.
  12. ptt49er

WTB - Festool DF500 Domino

If useful - I'll be heading to Apex from Rock Hill Sunday. Could meet up somewhere and run that Domino to Apex with me.
  13. ptt49er

Will you measure the baseplate for me? Debating on which vehicle to drive. Thanks!
  14. ptt49er

It's a plan, we'll be leaving Rock Hill around 11-11:30 (just as soon as we can get out of church). Need anything from RH or CLT while we're headed up?
  15. ptt49er

Let me see what I can work out - a road trip with the boy may be a good way to get some wheel experience. Would you be around Sunday afternoon?
  16. ptt49er

How big of a rush are you in to move this out of the garage? I'm very interested but not sure when I could get up to Apex.
  17. ptt49er

Looking for 8/4 poplar or cottonwood for axe targets

I ended up grabbing some whitewood 2x8's from the local lumber yard (not a lowes or HD) when I built our targets. SYP was too hard.
  18. ptt49er

Anyone running a mini split in their shop?

I'll have to check w/ my tax guy - thanks!
  19. ptt49er

Dang - missed that by 2 months, ordered my unit the 10/30/21.
  20. ptt49er

I installed a 18k Mr. Cool unit in our 600 sq ft bonus room over the shop last year. Installation was a breeze and it's worked fantastically. Can't wait to get my shop insulated enough to put down there.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS