Search results

1. R

Double Refined MDF Source

Thanks for the update and sharing the pictures!
  2. R

Bought a new CNC router.

I wish I had a use case purpose to justify spending the money on it but I don't at this time.
  3. R

Bought a new CNC router.

Ahh, I see the price has went up since when I got it earlier this year.
  4. R

Bought a new CNC router.

Vcarve Pro is $600. Aspire is the highest level of the software version and that's $2000. The biggest benefit with that would be the ability to create / modify 3d carvings.
  5. R

So I looked up what type of MDF Home Depot carries and theirs also states that its "Trupan". I talked to a guy at Horizon Forest products and he said that theirs is better than HD so I'm still planning to give it a try. Here are some other names of the higher quality MDFs if anyone has come...
  6. R

Bought a new CNC router.

I was completely new to CNC when I got mine this year. It definitely took a few months to learn. Speeds / feeds / bit types / depth of cut. I use Vcarve Pro for my software and it has some complex features but it's not too hard to learn.
  7. R

Thanks for the offer! What are you planning to use that for? A table top maybe? I'd interested to hear how easy it is to work with.
  8. R

Bought a new CNC router.

I've had a Onefinity for 6 months now and I love it. Definitely was a learning curve for me.
  9. R

I called Horizon Forest Products and they have better grade mdf than the standard home improvement stores. I'll try to swing by there this week and get some. Thanks for the recommendation!! Double refined mdf is a better grade mdf than the home improvement stores. That's really the only name...
  10. R

I'm in the Apex/Cary area and looking for somewhere that sells double refined mdf, preferably 1/4 or 1/2. I've called / visited these places and they don't carry the product. I'd be willing to drive 30-40min if needed. Klingspor WoodCraft Wurth Wood Group (carries 3/4 when in stock) BMC Capitol...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS