Search results

1. Ralrick

Saw tune-up for $

A person from work is looking to find someone to tune an old Delta/Milwaukee table saw and jointer combination machine. Her Dad was a contractor that used the machine for many years and he has now passed. She is looking for someone to tune the machine to working condition and potentially...
  2. Ralrick

Wanted - Shaper Origin Plate

Anyone have the Plate for a Shaper Origin? Was hoping to find a used one if possible. Let me know if you're thinking about selling yours. Picture just to show the Shaper Plate
  3. Ralrick

Wanted: Shaper Origin

Is anyone selling a Shaper Origin and accessories? I've been borrowing a friends unit and would like to find a used machine if possible. If you have one that you're not using and would be interested in selling, please let me know. Thanks, Rick
  4. Ralrick

Wanted: Rockler T-Track 16"+

Does anyone have an extra piece of Rockler T-track (Blue color). I built a drill press table and I am short one piece of T-Track. If you have a piece that is 16" or longer in the Raleigh/Cary area and would like to sell it, please let me know as I'd love to pick it up today to get this table...
  5. Ralrick

Coin inlay with Epoxy

I'm attempting to inlay a commemorative coin in the bottom of a cigar ashtray I'm making for a friend (Army Vet). I'm using Stone Coat Epoxy that is made to withstand high heat. I've done a test piece and can verify it hardens very clear and I think will hold up heat wise to a cigar ash. The...
  6. Ralrick

Wen Track Saw with Tracks and Accessories

SOLD Saw is in great shape and leaves a nice cut on plywood. Kit includes: - Wen 6.5" Plunge/Track Saw (Model 36055) - 2 - 55" tracks - 2 - 27 1/2" tracks - 2 - Track clamps - 2 Track stops - 3 track connectors - Manual Nothing is wrong with the saw, I just...
  7. Ralrick

Need new wheels for casters

Does anyone have a good supplier for wheels? I have a nice set of Colson Swivel casters but the wheels have started to break down and crack - the casters are in great condition and work fine. Anyone have a good online supplier that would sell just replacement wheels. They are 3 1/2" diameter...
  8. Ralrick

WTB - Festool DF500 Domino

Going to finally take the plunge and try a Festool machine. Anyone selling a good/excellent condition DF500 Domino. Thought I would check here for a used one first. Let me know, thanks. Rick
  9. Ralrick

Free - 18’ flexible dust collection hose 5”ID

This is heavy duty flexible hose and in good shape. Free to anyone that can pick it up this weekend in North Raleigh - Creedmoor and Norwood road area. It is about 18’ long and inside Diameter is 5”. I have a 6” to 5” fitting I’ll throw in with the hose. Rick 919-six-one-zero-9122
  10. Ralrick

Shop Vac - Ridgid 6HP (SOLD)

I have a Ridgid 6 HP 14 Gal shop vac for sale. It’s in very good shape with hoses and all accessories. I had this dedicated to my miter saw but have put in a dust collection system so this needs to go. Sorry, forgot price. $40 Rick 919-six-one-zero-9122
  11. Ralrick

Metal Ducting - Dust Collection

I have some extra pieces from the dust collection system I put in my shop. Purchased from Blastgate.com but I believe is interchangeable with other 22 ga. manufacturers. Let me know if you’re interested and we can work out arrangements for getting it to you. 2 - 5’x6” galvanized 22 GA. Ducts...
  12. Ralrick

WTB: 8/4 Cedar

I'm looking for a fairly small amount of 8/4 ERC to redo the legs of an outdoor side table. If I can't find 8/4, I'd take 4/4 and double it up. Let me know if you have a board or two that you can part with and a price. Thanks, Rick
  13. Ralrick

Free - Shop vac Cyclone

Anyone interested in this cyclone chip separator that will attach to a shop vac? It works well and there are plenty of plans for building a cart to house this along with your shop-vac. Free if anyone wants to pick it up today or tomorrow in N. Raleigh. Rick
  14. Ralrick

Fuji Q2 sprayer - possible to sprayer fiberglass?

Does anyone have experience with spraying a fiberglass/automotive type paint and clear coat using a Fuji Q2 system? I’m looking at having a golf cart painted and not sure if this is something I should try with my Q2 system or do I need a professional? Rick
  15. Ralrick

Relative costs for dust collection ductwork

Has anyone been through the process to price out the various types of ductwork for dust collection. I have a pretty simple design (pic attached) for a garage shop with a connection to an Oneida Dust collection unit and then 2 drops with wyes for connecting to my various tools. The initial...
  16. Ralrick

Workshop Update Help

Is anyone in the Raleigh area interested in doing some shop updates and want to trade helping each other for a day? I'll be installing a new Sawstop and putting in some overhead dust collection ductwork and could use some help for a day. Anyone interested in trading help in the shop for a day...
  17. Ralrick

IPE - wood movement

We are installing a new deck using IPE (Brazilian Hardwood). We're using a 'picture framing' type layout with a boarder board and then a board perpendicular to the house at each support column that will then create the frames around the horizontal boards. I'm using 3/16" gap between the...
  18. Ralrick

Forgot to trim before gluing

I'm making a cabinet for my brother that is going to have a part of the cabinet with 9 drawers (3x3). When I made the drawer components I made them slightly taller than needed and figured I would trim all the components at the end before gluing. Well, as the title says, I glued the drawers...
  19. Ralrick

Sawstop Ordered, Options?

I ordered a 3hp Industrial Sawstop this week and wondering if I've chosen the best options. Anyone that has a sawstop, please let me know if you have options that you think are valuable to you. I ordered: - 36" version (I have 52" PM-66 now and don't believe I need the 52" version) - ICS...
  20. Ralrick

Cigar Travel Box

I’ve wanted to build a small travel box for cigars and accessories and finally designed and built it. Walnut sides, oak top/bottoms and SOSS 1” hinges. I made the top compartment for the accessories with Kaizen foam and a sliding top.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS