Search results

1. C

Decent price ?

Excellent. Glad it worked out. If i had room I’d go buy another 500 feet from him. Did he tell ya where he gets this lumber from and why ?
  2. C

Perfect hole

never thought about a router. Interesting
  3. C

Perfect hole

I’m working on a product that a customer wants a hole to add a wrist strap into. I’d love to drill that with no tear out and minimal sanding. What are y’alls suggestions?
  4. C

Decent price ?

If anyone wants his # I’m guessing he has another 2K linear feet for sale. He’s in Lenoir. That’s not that far from you is it Mike ? I‘d buy more if I had a place to store it.
  5. C

Decent price ?

I don’t normally buy this much material at once but felt like a good deal. 400 linear feet for $1 a foot. Most is 8’ x 7” x5/4. 50/50 mix of oak and maple. Was that a decent price ?
  6. C

Jointer Damage

Just an FYI. This was a fairly new Grizzly jointer. I contacted them today and I must say I was very impressed with their customer service. Obviously something like this doesn't fall unde their warranty, but the gentleman spend a significant amount of time asking questions and talking about...
  7. C

Jointer Damage

Great idea. I searched the machine and shavings and found the screw but nothing else.
  8. C

Jointer Damage

Oh the blades are toast
  9. C

Jointer Damage

Has anyone ever had this to happen before? It was a very small screw in what i thought was a new piece of wood. My concern is any dangerous situation that might rise from this damage.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS