Search results

1. W

Ash Dowels, Danish Cord, and Lineberry Carts

On the way to the Dixie Rocking Chair company in Statesville yesterday to pick up the chair parts, I noticed right down the street there was a Mitchel Gold Bob Williams plant which is a large furniture company that folded a couple years ago. There were 3 people there helping to clear out the...
  2. W

I have a chair that I make that I can use a lot of these parts for. I will undoubtably find more uses in the future, I'm not too worried about ideas. One of the parts just needs sanding and will make a wonderful French rolling pin. I will also be selling some of the parts to other woodworkers...
  3. W

Water ring fixes on wood finish

I have had luck with mayonnaise believe it or not. Barkeepers Friend is another suggestion.
  4. W

sorry I'm not planning to be at the picnic, it's a little far for me. If you are ever in Swansboro get in touch.
  5. W

I can defiantly do two carts at $100 a piece.
  6. W

Yes, it's mostly paper chord. I think there will be a few different sizes and colors including some rope. This came from a rocking chair company. I'm not quite sure what size rolls these are, by the looks of it, it is either 10# or 20# per roll. If it's 10# I will sell them $100 per roll. 20#...
  7. W

ok, you might message me your number so I can get in touch with you Tuesday.
  8. W

where are you located? Are you willing to pickup in Swansboro / Jacksonville area, or do you need to meet me on my way back from Statesville Tuesday?
  9. W

yes, I have no need for them. There are 8 carts. I need to see them in person to see what condition they are in, but I am thinking I will sell them starting at $100 a piece. If they are in great condition, I may ask more.
  10. W

I hit the Jackpot, well kind of. I have purchased several lots from a chair company that closed in Statesville recently. Now I have to go pick up everything. The bulk of what I am picking up are Ash dowels, 1 1/2"- 2" dia x 24-36" long; Danish cord; and there are quite a few Lineberry style...
  11. W

Wax on top of Osmo?

Osmo has wax in the finish. I usually use Howards feed n wax as a conditioner if the finish looks dry or dull.
  12. W

3/4" Plywood

Plywood is still made from thin layers of wood, it swells and contracts some in thickness seasonally.
  13. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

that's good to hear
  14. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

good to know
  15. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

Do you have one?
  16. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

I don't think that model will fit in the Incra lift that I have. I ordered it from Woodcraft because it was the only place that offered the motor only, and they offered the 1/4" collet. It was only after I ordered it that it was on back order.
  17. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

Actually I ordered the TFBR001. Its the motor only. TFBR001
  18. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

I have two Milwaukees, One I am replacing on the router table. I've liked them both. The one one on the roster table is 2 1/4 hp that has finally given up after 12 years. The 1 3/4 hp I've had for 15 years. I'm not really sure why I didn't consider the 3 1/2 hp.
  19. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

I ordered the Tfbr001. it's the motor only. The 1/4 "collet is also back ordered.
  20. W

3 1/4 hp router options?

I ordered a Triton 3 1/4 hp router motor for my router table at the end of the year and it is on back order. Woodcraft said it would be February, but now Triton they say they are not sure when they will have it. The Bora gets bad reviews on amazon. I just noticed that Grizzly has one available...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS