Search results

1. D

FS: Porter Cable 59381 Hinge Butt Template Kit — BRAND NEW Sealed

I bought this kit to hang doors in my new home and ended up hiring someone to do the work. This kit is brand new, still in the shrink wrap. This kit sells for $279. I’ll take $250 for it.
  2. D

FS: Big Horn 70145 Bore Master Door Lock Install Kit with Carbide Spur Bits

This is a brand new Big Horn door lock install kit…I’ve never used it. I bought it to install doors in my house and ended up hiring someone to do the work. This kit is supplied with door boring fixture that is adjustable from 2-3/8” to 2-3/4” backset positions and for wood doors as thin as 1”...
  3. D

New User Intro

Hello there…I’m new to this forum, live in Mooresville, NC and am looking forward to learning what I can from you all (and maybe passing along some things I’ve learned along the way). I have a couple of things to sell as I just built a new shop. Not sure how i get my status from “New User” to...
  4. D

SOLD - Dewalt DW735 Planer with Byrd Shelix Head

I have a very gently used Dewalt DW 735 Planer with a Byrd Shelix helical head and a mobile base/cart that I don’t need anymore. The planer was manufactured in 2020. I bought it in 2021, used it for a few months and then put it in a storage unit as my new shop was being built. The planer has...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS