Search results

1. B

Large Oak Trees

Thanks for the resource mention. I'd forgot about it I don't mind paying to have the trees removed, just a shame to have it all turned into mulch.
  2. B

Large Oak Trees

I have 5 large oak trees that need to come down. I would be a shame just to cut up the wood and haul it away vs being used in some productive way. I called a forester and he didn't think any logger would be interested. Anybody have any ideas for a tree cutter in the Randolph County area that...
  3. B

10" Craftsman Radial Arm Saw $150

My Dad is selling his Radial Arm Saw. He's asking $150 for it. See the attached flyer with more info and pictures.
  4. B

Letter templates and plunge router

thanks everyone for just being here. I wish I had more time to devote to woodworking but got a day job and a side job. Maybe I'll get a little time to make a bird house or two. :)
  5. B

Ah thanks for the excuse to buy a CNC machine . . . . I believe I have entered the worlds most expensive hobby. So Ken do you have a CNC machine? How much do you charge for your work?
  6. B

Well I finally got around to finishing my sign. For anyone interested, I did a little write up on my adventure. I do recommend the Rockler templates. I thought they worked well. A creative person could find lots of uses for them. I didn't describe making the sign blank. Basically just a...
  7. B

Auction - Woodworking Tools

I left at 10:30 so I don't know what the woodworking stuff went for. When I left they were on little items
  8. B

Auction - Woodworking Tools

So they had a Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw and a Grizzly G0459 Drum sander. They were supposed to auction them off at 11:30 but I didn't stick around. Anyone know what they went for?
  9. B

Classifieds

I'd like a planer . . . . .
  10. B

Thoughts on Sign Making and the decision making process I wanted to make a sign and Rockler had their State Park font kits on sale Rockler Interlock Signmaker's Templates - State Park Font Kit, 3-3/8" Item #43820 $60. This kit has the bushing in it to ride inside the letter template. I went...
  11. B

I bought Rockler Interlock Signmaker's Templates - State Park Font Kit and it seems like I need a plunge router which I do not have. Any suggestions for routing letters into wood? suggestions as to which plunge router to buy or other suggestions. Thanks
  12. B

Fixing formica counter

Thanks for all the suggestions
  13. B

Fixing formica counter

I have a rental house with a formica counter in the kitchen. The counter has a chip out of it the size of an old Eisenhower dollar which exposes the wood underneath. Any way to repair the top without replacing the counter top?
  14. B

Dove Tail jig

Sorry it is this model WoodRiver - 12-1/2" Dovetail Jig With Half-Blind Template $89.99 $124.99 maybe this link works https://www.woodcraft.com/products/13-inch-dovetail-jig-with-half-blind-template-woodriver There is a porter cable that is about the same price when you figure in both...
  15. B

Dove Tail jig

I got an email this morning and this dove tail jig is on sale. I was wondering what your opinion is on it. I am half way looking for a dove tail jig. Hoping it is easy to use and appropriate for a novice. If you don't like this one, which one do you like...
  16. B

Awesome Custom Workbench

That's a work of art. I'd be afraid of messing it up (I'm a sub novice woodworker). Beautiful.
  17. B

We're moving the raffle up!!

how many tickets have been purchased so far?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS