Search results

1. J

We need to update our wood supplier list

Is there an updated link for this? This one appears to have been removed. Thanks
  2. J

DeWalt DW733 planer - $250 Chapel Hill

I would like to get this. Can you PM me. Thanks
  3. J

Local CNC work?

Hey could you send me a PM I'm looking to have some CNC work done
  4. Screenshot_20200718-202017_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200718-202017_Facebook.jpg

5. J

You can only choose 3.

Thank for all the replies, I also considered a BS or a jointer if I went with either I would need to buy S2S or S3S lumber which would not be too pricey from what I've seen some places charge per BD/FT
  6. J

Looking for a hobbyist CNC operator in Concord area...

Could you PM me? I do not have this ability yet as a newer member. I am interested in speaking with you about some CNC work. Thanks,
  7. J

You can only choose 3.

Greetings, I'm looking for opinions on what my third piece of equipment will be. I enjoy projects from time to time and doing my own improvements around the house. I currently have a sliding compound miter saw and just added a 10" table saw. As I'm learning and getting more involved in the...
  8. J

ISO planer use

That would be a huge help. I do not see a way to contact you by my number is 252-678-2678
  9. J

ISO planer use

Hey I'm located just outside of wake forrest and have been trying to find a cabinet shop that will plane about 20 BD/FT for me but have not had any luck yet. Any suggestions on business that will do this sort of work?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors