Search results

1. joemartinez316

Sold - Grizzly G1021X2 Extreme 15” Helical Planer $2700

Used Grizzly G1021X2 Extreme 15” Helical Head Planer. I purchased this machine new directly from Grizzly about 15 months ago but have upgraded to another machine for space saving purposes. Also included is a Rockler all terrain mobile base as well as Wixey Digital Gauge for thickness...
  2. joemartinez316

WTB Festool Inspection Light

Hi Everyone, Just thought I'd try here first before I purchase new. I'm looking for a used Festool Inspection Light. If anybody has one that they are not using and would like to sell, please let me know. I would be happy to pay cash or made a trade in hardwoods since I own a lumber company...
  3. joemartinez316

3HP Sawstop with router table and many more extras (gone)

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/apex-sawstop-professional-30hp-extras/7490442616.html
  4. joemartinez316

WTB - Hammer A3 41 Planer/Jointer

Hello Fellow Woodworkers, I'm currently in the market for a used Hammer A3 41 Planer/Jointer with a spiral cutterhead. If anyone knows of anybody that is selling one please let me know. Thank you! Joe
  5. joemartinez316

Used Bosch Router Table Model RA1181 - $150 ****SOLD****

I'm selling my hardly used Bosch Router Table (Model RA1181). This does not come with the router. I recently purchased a SawStop in inline router table so I no longer needs this router table. Everything works as it should.
  6. joemartinez316

Dewalt 735X Planer with Shelix Cutter Head & Wixey Digital Readout Scale - ***SOLD***

I'm selling my used Dewalt 735X Planer with a Shelix Cutter Head and Wixey Digital scale. The only reason I'm selling the unit is because I needed something that was stronger, faster and wider than the Dewalt Planer. It also comes with a mobile flip cart and rockler dust collection bag that...
  7. joemartinez316

WTB Supermax 19/38 drum sander

Hello Everyone, I’m in the market specifically for the Supermax 19/38 drum sander. If anyone is looking to sell one please let me know. I live in the Raleigh area and hoping to not have to drive too far. Thank you! Joe
  8. joemartinez316

Raleigh Lumber

***Moderators - If this against forum policy please let me know*** Hello Fellow Woodworkers. My name is Joe Martinez and over the last 8 months many of you have visited and purchased lumber from me during this Covid pandemic. I recently just found NC Woodworker and I'm so glad I did. Because of...
  9. joemartinez316

Grizzly G0453Z - 15" 3 HP Planer with Spiral Cutterhead

Not mine https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/hillsborough-grizzly-g0453z-hp-planer/7189387125.html

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS