Search results

1. Jim M.

Over the top shop!

13:10 minute mark...."You can truly never have enough clamps"......This guy is my hero!!!!
  2. Jim M.

Happy Birthday Golfdad

Have a great day! Happy Birthday
  3. Jim M.

Bought my first Tractor

Here's my list: Classic Ford 8N - parts are easy to find for a restoration (even Amazon has them) and ton of YouTube videos 1978-1982 John Deere 950 4x4 with loader - semi-classic workhorse JD that's affordable, 27- 31hp Yanmar diesel, part still available, had 2 hands down my favorite tractor...
  4. Jim M.

Woodworking Equipment - (Raleigh) GONE

Sounds like another case of "hey it's Covid lock-down, I'll try a new hobby"
  5. Jim M.

CNC FIRE!!!!

Wow! That was scary.
  6. Jim M.

Looking for contractors in New Bern

Hi all, I'm looking in New Bern area for a new home and we're leaning towards purchasing an older home with character. I'm looking for contractors to help remodel our eventual purchase. We will most likely need someone who can do replacement windows, paint walls/ceiling refinishing (remove...
  7. Jim M.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steve Coles

Happy Birthday Steve!
  8. Jim M.

First Place at the State Fair!

Amazing piece, congratulations on your achievement.
  9. Jim M.

From a contact here

No words man, no words. Simply, your talent is awe-inspiring.
  10. Jim M.

Not mine…

Not to take this thread down a rabbit hole but felt this was important to share. https://www.woodworkingnetwork.com/news/woodworking-industry-news/fractal-burning-kills-another-and-severely-injures-three-more
  11. Jim M.

Not mine…

Sure.....
  12. Jim M.

Transforming a shelf to workbench build

I've been looking at a bunch of space saving builds for small shops since downsizing to a half garage space. Ran across this from Matthew Peech Woodworking, it's interesting. Transforming shelf
  13. Jim M.

2023 awards

Congratulations to you both. Thanks to Scott and Matt for their dedication to our group.
  14. Jim M.

New to the forum

Welcome Wess, its a great bunch around here.
  15. Jim M.

RIP Don Paterson (Touchwood)

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Thanks for sharing Doug, and thanks too for helping a friend, his family and a beloved member of this community.
  16. Jim M.

Wishing all my Friends, acquaintances and future NCWW Friends a VERY Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
  17. Jim M.

Happy Birthday Bruce (Sawman1

Happy Birthday Bruce!
  18. Jim M.

Happy Birthday SteveColes

Happy Birthday Steve, thanks for the gift of NCWW.
  19. Jim M.

Rest in Peace Skymaster (Jack Mazzuchelli)

Jack's (Skymaster) obituary. https://www.masseyfuneralhome.com/obituaries?pgid=kh29my69-912ef516-9ec7-4ac4-adbe-4ff2d6723421
  20. Jim M.

Rest in Peace Skymaster (Jack Mazzuchelli)

Sorry to hear, rest in peace Jack.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS