Search results

1. Abutler392

Benchtop Lathe

I'm definitely interested Absolutely! Are you in pittsboro?
  2. Abutler392

Benchtop Lathe

Looking to buy a benchtop lathe in the near future, just wondering If anybody has one or knows somebody with one they'd let go.
  3. Abutler392

Bog wood

Yeah I am, and no I wouldn't think there are. But the anaerobic conditions that causes the staining and preservation in the wood could be found around here.
  4. Abutler392

Bog wood

I'm not too worried about finding any, just curious about if "bog wood" occurs around here. I know mostly they come from peat bogs but surely similar conditions could be found locally.
  5. Abutler392

Bog wood

Has anyone ran into any bog wood, from local sources?
  6. Abutler392

2" Pine slab needed

I'm in Sanford.
  7. Abutler392

Who has a chainsaw they don't use anymore?

Thanks for the insight! The saw will have to have a 20 inch bar as I'll be handling a lot of large logs hopefully, got an oak about 30 inches across waiting on me now. I've looked at the sthils and they're a little too rich right now, And I looked at the poulan today too, hate to judge a book by...
  8. Abutler392

Who has a chainsaw they don't use anymore?

Hey guys I'm in the market for a chainsaw and I'm hoping someone has one collecting dust. I would like to stick with a well known manufacturer, 20" bar and in decent overall condition. I'm trying to find that sweet spot between cost and quality. If anyone has any suggestions, warnings or...
  9. Abutler392

2" Pine slab needed

I can do it this afternoon, where are you located?
  10. Abutler392

2" Pine slab needed

Have you met with any success?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS