Search results

1. B

Large Chainsaw Sawmill SOLD

For sale is a custom built chainsaw sawmill. I built this sawmill to mill large oaks in the area, and wanted something heavier and more rigid than what was available for purchase. I used all 1.5”aircraft grade extruded aluminum for the framing and brackets and stainless steel for the top support...
  2. B

White Oak

I thought some might enjoy seeing some of the white oak I recently milled. Beautiful figure in just about every single slab.
  3. B

Zinsaku 42mm Rabbet plane

For sale is a 42mm Rabbet plane made by Zinsaku (sometimes spelled Jinsaku). Blue Steel #1 blade and white oak body. Brand new and never used or set up. If you are familiar with Japanese tools, this maker is similar in quality to Tsunesaburo tools, just more rare in the US from what I have...
  4. B

Alaskan Sawmill

I am ISO an 84” Alaskan Sawmill…anyone have one laying around for sale, rent, or borrow?
  5. B

NC Sinker Cypress

Does anyone know if anyone in NC is actively pulling up sinker cypress logs? I have found several sources in SC, GA, FL, and LA but I want something from NC. If you have any contacts, please let me know. Thanks!
  6. B

Rutland Laminated wood blanks SOLD

Still cleaning out the garage and shop…I bought these back in the early 2000s and have no use for them at this point. Rutland laminated in their rosewood color. I was making archery bows at the time, but they’re excellent for pens, knife and pistol grips, duck calls, etc. 2” x 3 1/2” x 16...
  7. B

Japanese Natural Waterstones

Good morning, I wanted to see if anyone here was familiar with or has used a Japanese natural water stone. In particular, I am looking at buying an Okuda Suita and/or a Nakayama Akapin Tomae. I have synthetic Shapton Kuromaku stones in 1, 5, 8, and 12k at the moment, and the vendor I am in...
  8. B

Ray Iles English Mortise Chisels 1/2” and 3/16”

$100 for 1/2” and $60 for 3/16” Thanks, Bryan
  9. B

Early 1900s vanity/dresser refinish

Thought some might enjoy this... This was my great grandparents, I am guessing from the early 1900s...it was auctioned off many, many years ago after they passed, but the buyer never came to pick it up. So, it spent many years in the barn, before my brother took it, and put a nice thick coat...
  10. B

Juniper for boats

Hello, Is anyone aware of a good source of juniper lumber, to be used for boat building? Preferably in NC or close enough to drive. Thanks in advance. Bryan
  11. B

Hello

New to the forum. I am a NC native, although I have lived in AK, OK, and NM. I am a bit of a collector of hand tools and enjoy 18th and 19th century style wood working and building techniques. I am also a lover of wooden boats. Bryan

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS