Search results

1. L

Large Planer Service

Sorry I guess I should have said the location, i was looking around Winston-Salem/GSO area, but I think I'll glue it in smaller sections, thats sounds better, I'm kind of new at these large projects so I'm still learning. Thanks
  2. L

Large Planer Service

I plan on building a large farmhouse table, is there a place around the triad area that i could take the table to get it planed after its been glued.
  3. L

Festool domino joiners

Ok maybe I need to ask a simple question can the 700 work with all wood sizes. Or is it limited to bigger woods, I mean I would like to be able to use it on all. Somehow him getting this feeling that I would have to buy both the 500 and 700 Am I wrong Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

Festool domino joiners

So I’ve been tasked with building 4 twin beds and 2 farms house tables, I have been wondering if I should invest in a festool 700 domino joiner. Would you buy one if you could? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

Lumber Stores

Thank you everyone for the responses, I should have never used the word "cheaper", I was looking more at the amount of wood that I was looking to purchase for the projects, I definitely do not want to use "cheap" wood, but on the other hand I don't want to get another job just to pay for it, I...
  6. L

Lumber Stores

Right now my wife would like for me to build 4 twin beds with slats, my son wants a farmhouse table as does my wife, I’m not quite sure what type of wood I should use. Louie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. L

Lumber Stores

Are there any good "Cheap" lumber stores for novice workers in the winston salem area besides the big box stores, rough sawn is fine. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS