Search results

1. E

Clamps needed to borrow/rent

Thanks. Now I need to find a place (GPS Hardwoods perhaps) with a large enough drum sander that can smooth out this 42” tabletop. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.
  2. E

Phil, Thank you so much for your generous offer. I became inspired by other options, namely making my own clamps. I made some clamps and did my glue-up this past weekend. Not bad for a first try. I’ll let you know how the tabletop turns out. Thanks again for your willingness to help a novice...
  3. E

I’m in Greensboro, Raleigh is no too far for me to come
  4. E

Thanks. That looks similar to something Izzy Swan has on his YouTube channel
  5. E

I’m doing my first glue-up of a large panel, i.e. 42” wide tabletop, and need to borrow or rent at least 6 pipe clamps, bar clamps, or parallel clamps for a couple of weeks. Yes, I know the glue up won’t take but a day, but I’m not sure when I’ll get to this. If I planned on doing other large...
  6. E

Jointing / Planing needed

Thanks. the boards are new from a local (to the Triad) lumber yard, red oak with maybe a white oak board or two, nothing wider than 12”. I won’t be able to get back to the project for another week or two. Since I’m new to the forum, I’m not sure how to contact anyone without a general post.
  7. E

Thanks for the prompt response. I’ll give them a call.
  8. E

I’m in Greensboro by the way
  9. E

I’m a novice woodworker with a small shop in a one-car garage. I am making a farmhouse table and bought the slabs (rough sawn) for the table top from a local lumber yard thinking I’d just butt them together and hit them with a belt sander to smooth them somewhat. Now the wife says she wants a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS