Search results

1. Mfinn

Sawstop Contractor w/52” T-Glide Pros/Cons

Thinking about purchasing a SawStop Contractor grade table saw to replace my Ridgid 4512. I have a need for a larger rip capacity and was thinking about this one. Anyone have any pros/cons or reviews of first hand use to persuade me rather way? TIA
  2. Mfinn

New to NCWoodworker

Thanks all for the welcome. Looking forward to interaction.
  3. Mfinn

Upcoming Project: King bed frame.

Building the attached photo, bed frame out of rough cut cedar 4 X 4s. Headboard will be a double herringbone pattern with a natural wood poly. Any recommendations on how to minimize wood movement? Wood has been in the house to acclimatize for about 3 months. Moisture content are right at 8%...
  4. Mfinn

Advice on these pieces of equipment

What is the voltage? 110 or 220? Now what do you have in your shop? Then make your decision. I would be partial to the thickness planer. The 16"jointer would scare also.
  5. Mfinn

Granddaughter's book shelf.

Thanks Luke. Lattice is fur. Cut the strips from the top of my scrap 1X4 with hopes to eliminate any cracking.
  6. Mfinn

Granddaughter's book shelf.

My latest project was a book shelf for my granddaughter. Made out of fur and was able to make my own lattice for each shelf. Southern American stain with a satin finish.
  7. Mfinn

New to NCWoodworker

New to the group. Long time woodworker. In the Pinehurst Area. Have a 1 1/2 car garage setup for a shop. Love the saying, "There are no mistakes in woodworking only chances to be creative." Thanks for the Add.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS