Search results

1. T

Shepherds Hook Walking Cane Steam Box Bending

Practice practice
  2. T

WEN tools

I just picked up an oscilating spindle sander but have not yet unboxed it. Im reading on some reviews that the 6 inch multibladed planer is considered in the best buy category.
  3. T

WEN tools

4. T

WEN tools

Thanks for the replu
  5. T

WEN tools

See a lot of Wen products now. Maybe they have been there a long time and I am just noticing them now. Ive been lookinh at their 6" jointer with carbide cutters. Anybody have any experience with these?
  6. T

Shaper bits

That old huh? Are they worth anything?
  7. T

Shaper bits

I have these bits for a shaper. Bought what i thought was going to be a router and table and when i went to pick it up it was an older shaper and these bits were with it. I have no need for them and dont know what they are worth. Any ideas?
  8. T

Shepherds Hook Walking Cane Steam Box Bending

Built a steam box out of 1x6 pine. Have a steam machine I bought in Raleigh. Was able to bend some thin cherry for a mantle clock. I think you would need a strong jig for bending hickory. But it would be nice to do that. Keep us updated on your progress.
  9. T

Hello from Hampstead

I live just off Kings Landing. Work out of part of my garage. Right now im accumulating tools and slowly setting up a shop. Other side of the garage holds my '66 Olds 442.
  10. T

Hello from Hampstead

Still setting things up but looking forward to doing some work
  11. T

Delta tablesaw

Well, the guy wanting the Delta says he thought it was a portable so he has decided he does not want it so if you still do it is yours. Let me know and we can arrange a time for you to pick it up.
  12. T

Delta tablesaw

Man i wish i had known that yesterday
  13. T

Delta tablesaw

The free Delta tablesaw is now GONE
  14. T

Delta tablesaw

I have been in contact with a guy i purchased a Rikon bandsaw from. He is going to take the tablesaw and the Craftsmam bandsaw in exchange for delivering the Rikon to me.
  15. T

Delta tablesaw

I have no way to reach him other than this site.
  16. T

Delta tablesaw

I dont either. On Monday im going to put it on marketplace for free. Im sure it will go but i really wanted it to go to someone that needs it
  17. T

Delta tablesaw

Tried, but i think he is sold on new
  18. T

Delta tablesaw

H
  19. T

Delta tablesaw

Thanks. I sent him a message.
  20. T

New table saw advice

Jay, if you would consider a used saw i have an older Delta 10" that i am giving away. Has good blade and fence but no blade guard. Pop pop on the forum has a blade guard he will donate to go with it. Saw runs fine but i bought a new one and need to make room for it. I am in Hampstead which is a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS