Search results

1. B

Fiinish for Cherry table

If you want a nice Aged Cherry finish I have used the one on pg 72-73 of American Woodworker magazine March 2009 a few times with good results. You can read it here... http://issuu.com/newtrackmedia/docs/aw_002_fm_2009 Regards, Bill
  2. B

Dust Collection Adventures

I always put a super heavy duty construction trash bag in the fiber barrel. I was not a production shop like yours and would routinely tap the filter to prevent caking and I did not have issues with my Dust Gorilla.
  3. B

Entertainment Center completed - HOORAY!!!

I think it looks great, well done! Regards, Bill
  4. B

How to darken mahogany

You could also coat with BLO and then follow up with a varnish...that's how my bedroom furniture is finished andit is all sapelle and Honduran mahogany. The BLO will darken some, over time it will darken even more on its own.
  5. B

Tool Gloat

Bas, Got a really fine Jet 22-44ODS, like new condition, I live just down the road from you, we can have it in your fine shop in no time! Got the bug yet? Regards, Bill
  6. B

Tool Gloat

Bobby, Thanks for the kind words, it was nice meeting you as well! Regards, Bill
  7. B

Starting my Journey down that slippery Green slope

Mike - You will love it! As you can tell by the classifieds I am selling my shop because we are downsizing and the new place won't have but a small garage. I am keeping most if not all of the Festools! Regards, Bill
  8. B

Rust Preventer Suggestions???

I highly recommend covering the surfaces you wax or T-9 (my preference) with bath towels when not in use. No idea how or why but it really works! My shop looks like a shower at gym with bath towels on all the machines... Regards, Bill
  9. B

Is the Classifieds working?

Steve, I have used the functions you described in My Classifieds...Edit and Delete both work. The "Contact Seller" link is not working, it is on all the classified pages that a buyer would see. Other links the buyer can see seem to work based on my experience over the last couple of days...
  10. B

The Buy it button and associated process seems to work, it is the "Contact Seller" function that does not appear to work. Thanks, Bill
  11. B

Shop For Sale

Please note that something within the Classified section is not working correctly so contacting the seller does not appear to be working...you can send sellers a PM though. Thanks, Bill
  12. B

I just spoke with Salem and he sent me a message from the ad and I did not receive the message. He then sent me a PM and that worked. Something must not be working in the classifieds... Thanks, Bill
  13. B

Tool Cabinet- Finnnnnnalllllyyyy

That is really great, well done!! Regards, Bill
  14. B

Shop For Sale

Friends, I have to sell my shop, I am slowly but surely posting things in the classifieds. I put what seem like fair prices to me on the ads, as we all know that is subjective...if you see something you want lets talk, I would like to see most of this stuff go out to the NC Woodworker...
  15. B

Problem Logging in using Safari on a MAC

Apple updated Safari today and I can now log in to the site!! Thanks to all for your suggestions, in the end it was an Apple issue. Regards, Bill
  16. B

Steve, My preferences default to unchecked in Autofill for user name and pw. Thanks, Bill
  17. B

Salem, I had already tried typing into a different location just to see if the keyboard was acting, I had that problem with a Blackberry one time.... No issues, i even typed it into one location and did a copy paste into the PW field. Thanks, Bill
  18. B

Salem, it is not accepting my user name and password. When I enter them it comes back to the screen that says you have used 1 out of 5 attempts, try it again and it says I have used 2 out of 5, after 5 it locks me out for 15 minutes and I am sent an email telling me someone tried to login as...
  19. B

Steve, it is an intel based MAC Pro, about 5 years old.
  20. B

Steve, thanks I rebooted and ran repair permission, scripting and Java Script are on still won't login....

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS