Search results

1. S

Sawstop Ordered, Options?

Hey Rick, wish I can help, but Tuesday I order my Sawstop. I got the 3hp, 52 inch. My delta that I have had for 20 yrs has a 1.5 hp its ok but I am looking forward to the extra power when cutting slabs, 2 x etc. and dense hardwoods think 3 hp will be great. best of luck
  2. S

Laguna F3 3hp (with 52 in preferred$

Good morning, I am Steve B. looking at upgrading my table saw. I am pretty much sold on the Sawstop 3hp w/ the 52 inch compasity> also looking at the Laguna F3 with same things. Seeing if had some insight.
  3. S

Laguna F3 3hp (with 52 in preferred$

Good morning Seeing if anyone has purchased a Laguna F3 saw. Looking for good bad and ugly. I am comparing it to the Sawstop with same specs. If the safety factor was not in play. Thx
  4. S

Machine cleaning & waxing

Hello All, I am looking to see if there are better products and techniques in cleaning table tops and waxing them. Currently none of my machines have any rust on them. I try hard to keep them rust free. Currently I use mineral spirits to clean them with, then use Mequiars ultimate compound to...
  5. S

16/4 Mahogany

I find FaceBook market to be a helpful source, for finding odd stuff. A lot of small family sawmills use this platform.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS