Search results

1. woodydiver

Help repairing wood damage in rv

Hello every one, Hope you all are ok, havent posted in a while. I am trying to repair some water damage to the outside of my camper. It looks like it had 1/8" luan glued between the outer fiberglass panel and the inner wall. In the water damaged area the plywood has completely separated and...
  2. woodydiver

HVLP Score ...

great score and a big YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gar-La; curt
  3. woodydiver

Help Me with Throughtput issue. PLEASE

hello steve, i have 1.5m dsl connection, bellsouth/att download test 1601kbs, and 228 upload hope it helps, 2nd part. C:\Documents and Settings\TILLMAN>tracert ncwoodworker.net Tracing route to ncwoodworker.net [72.29.121.196] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms...
  4. woodydiver

Wire awg for long run

hello, if they are only running lights and not close to full load you should be fine. since you only need a litte boost you could use a buck-boost transformer, but they arent cheap, probably run 200-300 dollars. (10 guage wire would probable be cheaper). with only a 15 volt drop light bulbs will...
  5. woodydiver

Post vs Pier

the room the woodwrangler is building is more like a shed, he is going to put his air compressor, dc and other things for storage. i should have gave a better description. thanks
  6. woodydiver

Post vs Pier

Hello all, Just though i would ask what experience, concerns or opinions are on treated posts vs. concrete piers. Wood wrangler and i are looking at building additions to our houses and both rooms will be 16' long by 12' wide. Part of the problem is that the areas we are both building on arent...
  7. woodydiver

Home improvement

i agree with mcrabbit. once my son dropped out of college i told him the free ride was over. made him get a job, pay room and board, pay his own insurance. i know it is easier said than done. my son got tired of paying us rent, and finally moved out. Part of the rent deal was he had to follow...
  8. woodydiver

woo hoooo new forum

hello all, wanted to be like dave and bas, need to boost post count. but i have a long way to go. hey and i am the first. :lol: have a great day all.
  9. woodydiver

Solar Kiln Assistance

hello jack, if you would like some help with the fan and vent control i am willing to experiment with you. I have some drives and other controls we can use. i am going to build a solar kiln sooner or later , but my gargage comes first. just let me know if you are interested. thanks, curt
  10. woodydiver

Charlotte Breakfast, March 1st WC Sale

hello, well i dont know where it is , but i should be able to make it. curt
  11. woodydiver

Finished White Oak Storage Bed

wow, great jog. Hope it gets as much appreciation as the work you put into it. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap curt
  12. woodydiver

PM Spam - Stephanie

Re: Buddhism? got it here too, :chatterbox:
  13. woodydiver

Recomendation needed

hello, i agree with dave about the freud blades i have a 60 tooth i use and it works great. as a second note, some of the lowes around charlotte have some delta 60 tooth blades on clearance, might work ok but not as good as the freud. curt
  14. woodydiver

Stud, Moisture, Metal and Voltage Detector

:lol::lol::lol::lol: jeff, does it work for trout too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy:
  15. woodydiver

Red & White Oak In The Log

hello, how much is the wood? it looks really nice.
  16. woodydiver

Solar Kiln Assistance

hello all, i just wanted to ask if there is a formula that some one has on drying the woods. i was thinking about building a solar kiln, but i was going to put fans to help regulate the temp and humidity. If you guys can come up with something ill build a controller and see if it helps. curt
  17. woodydiver

Heating the Garage shop

hello, i have a 12'x24' shop that is insulated with r-11 in the walls and ceiling. i use a blue flame 20,000btu ventless propane heater (like the ones on clearance at lowes) . it will heat up the shop in 25-30 minutes. i run it on a 20 lb tank (same one on a bbq) with no problems although is...
  18. woodydiver

Table Saw Power 120/240?

hello all, i agree with most of what has been said. I would always run the highest voltage the motor is wound for, in this case 240v. It will give you the benefits as describe eariler, with lower voltage drop, and less heat in the wiring. Less heat in the motor and lower voltage drop means the...
  19. woodydiver

Happy Birthday WoodWrangler!

happy birthday jeremy, have a great day and many more, curt
  20. woodydiver

Nailer Question ...

ill agree with all that has been said. Just one thing, be careful of the psi on some nailers. If you allow the psi from the compressor to go to high you can blow the o-rings. I recently purchased the rigid RH350 framing nailer, its top pressure is 120psi (which is only needed for 3.5" nails)...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS