Search results

1. R

FS: Delta Dust Collector

Delta Model 50-850 1 ½ HP Single-Stage Dust Collector. Includes manuals see pictures below. Asking 150.00 Located in Taylorsville NC
  2. R

FS: Jet 10-inch Table Saw price reduction

The Jet Model JPS-10TS 1 ¾ HP with a 30 inch JPSF-1 fence table saw has been a dream to use over the last 10 years. I have added a cabinet with a great outfeed table and router table insert on the right side. Please note that because I’m a tall person the cabinet raises the table saw by 4 inches...
  3. R

Walnut buffet project completed.

Currently I just finished a buffet for the kitchen for additional storage and something unusual for the room. The walnut cabinet basic overall dimensions are H 38” W 51” D 25” which fit perfectly for the kitchen. The soft closing pull out drawers in the lower cabinet and the 3 top drawers have...
  4. R

Hello from Taylorsville

Well, this has long been over due to officially say I’m happy to be part of NCWW. I’m a hobbyist woodworker that likes to make furniture in my spare time. Now my spare time has increased dramatically as today is my first day of RETIREMENT from my full-time job. I hope to be able to add to the...
  5. R

Help wanted in Raleigh area this Friday

Looking for help and suggestions on loading a Saw Stop table saw in to the back of a pickup. Donation to NCWW will be of course provided for help or if someone has any idea for hiring a couple strong backs. Thanks
  6. R

Woodtek Cabinet Table Saw, 10 in.

Not mine but interesting if you need a table saw https://hickory.craigslist.org/tls/d/fleetwood-woodtek-10-cabinet-table-saw/7165453829.html

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors