Search results

1. R

Seating Assignment // Women in Contemporary Chairmaking and Craft Education

Road trip Love to see what the women have been doing in wood and we need to give them all the support we can.
  2. R

It's almost time (Raffle Smack Talk Thread)

Daniel your momma wears army boots so there is no way you’re going to win my Festool Combo prize. That’s how you smack talk!!
  3. R

Walnut Ply

Hickory Klingspor Woodworking Shop has great 1/4 and 3/4 Walnut Plywood
  4. R

New promo video for us

Oh boy did you nail it. What a wonderful video that really tells the story of what NCWW is to all of us. Thanks to the STARS of the video for their time.
  5. R

For the Lady who has everything

Looks like a fun project for sure. Do you have any comments on making the heart shaped box?
  6. R

New Member --Mike with SEYCO

Welcome Mike and the whole SEYCO team
  7. R

UPDATED - First NCWW Scholarship Awarded (Thank You Letter Added)

Congrats to all the NCWW members for being able to support this great cause of helping our community again.
  8. R

Plywood or Veneer

My take on when to veneer something or use a premier plywood is simply does my designer (wife) happy with the look of the plywood. I have used Oakwood Veneer to buy sheet of veneer that was peel and stiick and worked out just great. Example website: Veneer Sheets - All Veneer Species - Walnut...
  9. R

Thank you to all the volunteers this past year.

The leadership team must get the biggest thank you for all their hard work this year. Their volunteer-ship is a example of how the world should work togethe.
  10. R

It’s that time of year again

Richard what a great year with NCWW. Merry Christmas to everyone and let’s make 2024 a year of success for everyone
  11. R

Plywood in hickory nc

Very painful to find plywood in the Hickory area if I want good plywood take the drive to Hardwood Store. Catawba hardwoods really is whole sale only Very limited supply when you do get a hold of him
  12. R

Great to have you on board it was wonderful meeting you and your family at the Extravaganza
  13. R

This years Extravaganza!

I would like to thank the leadership of Matt and Richard for all the work they did for the last few months to setup for a successful 2 days at the Extravaganza.
  14. R

A continuation of the finishing series “The Spraying Workshop” sign up page!

I will not be able to attend the November 11 class. Damn personal life getting in the way of my woodworking time. Please move me from 3rd on the list to the waiting list for the next class. Bill thank you
  15. R

Hickory

Sorry to tell everyone but you will have to enjoy my company all 3 days. I look forward to seeing everyone again this year
  16. R

What color workshop floor would you do?

I battled the same question 5 years ago and now looking back I’m glad the final discussion was don’t worry about the floor. The floor now has more spills and issues then I can count. My heart would have been fighting to keep the floor clean instead of just working in the shop.
  17. R

Need to Rent a Truck with a Lift Gate

Consider having a Pod delivered to Grizzly let them load the pod with the tools and have the pod delivered to your house. I have no idea if that would work. Just a thought
  18. R

Klingspor Woodworking Extravaganza October 20th and 21st 2023 (volunteers needed)

I believe we should have a contest on finding the most hideous bell for Graywolf to wear on Friday. Sorry Richard

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS