Search results

1. HenrichsenWood

Wood Turners-White oak crotches available in Hickory NC

I’m taking down and milling four good sized white oaks for a client in Hickory, NC. The client is making the crotch sections available for wood turners. Sizes range from small to bring an engine hoist or a skid steer. There is also some interest in having some bread bowls and some furniture...
  2. HenrichsenWood

Last Chance for Ash? Lumber Run in Charlotte?

Thanks everyone for the interest with this ash and gum. We’ve got a buyer for the whole lot. There will be some crotches available for the turners in the group. Message me if interested
  3. HenrichsenWood

Sawmill vs. Portable mill

Good points from Ron. Probably best to check with your local sawyers (portable and fixed) to see what works best for you.
  4. HenrichsenWood

Chestnut wormwood wanted

The Wood Tender in Cornelius has a pile of hand hewn wormy Chesnut. https://www.facebook.com/woodtender
  5. HenrichsenWood

I wish my blades cost $30.
  6. HenrichsenWood

A portable mill can be a pretty good option for how much wood you have. Besides not having to load transport the logs then unload a trailer full of lumber, it saves you money if you can help with off loading the mill. Most portable mills price by a daily rate so anything you do to help saves you...
  7. HenrichsenWood

The crotches won't be milled. I'll message you when they are dismantled. What sizes are you interested in?
  8. HenrichsenWood

There's some crotch sections, nothing too wild though.
  9. HenrichsenWood

Thanks Mark. You really hit that one on the head. I'm estimating 1500 bd/ft of Ash and 1000 bd/ft of Sweet Gum. That would go for $900 for all the Ash and $350 for the Sweet Gum. Split that four or five ways and everybody is paying $12 for a 4"x6"x10' Ash beam, about half that for Gum. A five...
  10. HenrichsenWood

Thanks for reposting this Mark. I'm Jamie Henrichsen and I run Henrichsen Wood, a Mobile Sawmill and Tree Service in Charlotte. This job has four Ash trees and two Sweet Gums that are coming down this month. Normally I mill customers wood for their uses and set them up to air dry in place...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS